What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

I Care

IMG_1057.jpeg

This is the stuff that worries me, even more than the rain. High humidity and cool temps takes the VPD straight to zero, for hours upon hours, every night.
IMG_1058.jpeg

I Care

I had straightened it with string, only 2 per pole and it snapped my strings on one side...it's perma shifted from that windy day...more string intern!
View attachment 19062365
I was seriously just trying to sleep and heard your voice echoing in my head after watching that video. you can probably rescue that thing if you stop watering the trunk and put a larger ring around it like a mote the width of the plant. and soak around the plant with buckets and buckets jacks tomato feed at 1200ppm. I bet it will fucking spring right up fresh water on the trunk and solution around the perimeter.

i don’t know what your roots are like but the ones on my little footies compared to that are like a mile wide. i have been steadily expanding the flood table with every watering but I have no well for the big girls so I can only get about 1/4” flood every time I water now. youre living luxury with that hose man!

p.s.: edit:

anyway that’s what I would do to see if you can shake that stuff that gives you the curses

mudballs

I was seriously just trying to sleep and heard your voice echoing in my head after watching that video. you can probably rescue that thing if you stop watering the trunk and put a larger ring around it like a mote the width of the plant. and soak around the plant with buckets and buckets jacks tomato feed at 1200ppm. I bet it will fucking spring right up fresh water on the trunk and solution around the perimeter.

i don’t know what your roots are like but the ones on my little footies compared to that are like a mile wide. i have been steadily expanding the flood table with every watering but I have no well for the big girls so I can only get about 1/4” flood every time I water now. youre living luxury with that hose man!

p.s.: edit:

anyway that’s what I would do to see if you can shake that stuff that gives you the curses
No we're gonna fold it up and tie it like a xmas tree on top of a car roof and torch it at night in place...worthy immolation pyre for my mistake. I failed, im ok with that, ive learned and wanna put it behind me...honestly. and in my opinion it's just not worth the cost in nutes, for another 2 months, no thnx. Try again next year and play with them. Do a topiary garden cuz now i know they will go monster size

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Still rocking my way, I'm going to begin harvest at the start of october on atleast one strain. It's going to be a good first season for me, I've learned a lot this season, I'll be ready to make the required adjustments and next season will be quite interesting. Cheers to everyone having a fruitful season.

1 (3).jpg
1 (6).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (1).jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did a nice job, those types of plants can be hard to grow and kind of particular according to breeders on the Potcast. They are very long flowering too, so it was going to be a job to get it to finish. Hope it does better next year. What type of soil do you have there?

I like the smaller 8 foot tall plants, they are easier to manage.

Man its dry. No rain in the forecast for next 2 weeks and weather through next weekend is mid to upper 80's F! Going to be some full flowers with this late heat!

mudballs

Did a nice job, those types of plants can be hard to grow and kind of particular according to breeders on the Potcast. They are very long flowering too, so it was going to be a job to get it to finish. Hope it does better next year. What type of soil do you have there?

I like the smaller 8 foot tall plants, they are easier to manage.

Man its dry. No rain in the forecast for next 2 weeks and weather through next weekend is mid to upper 80's F! Going to be some full flowers with this late heat!
Not good soil, compacted silted clay. I make soil using forest floor compost and topsoil, added perlite, peat moss, and dr.earth fert.
Screenshot_20240913-071916_Gallery.jpg

Still gonna have plenty harvested to get me thru till next cycle and a dec/jan harvest

Old Piney

Thanks for the condolences my friend 🤣
It's gonna be fine, I will probably lose like 15-20% of the harvest. It is a good lesson indeed, they say you learn something new with every grow haha. Thankfully I have a good stash, almost a full drawer of my freezer. I get yelled at by the gf quite often for it but it's worth it 😂 It will probably be full when I also freeze these baggies I'm finishing.
View attachment 19064023

Those are from the CBD plants I harvested in June if you remember.

And by the way it's one of these fuckers in case anyone's wondering. I bought it for 10€ at the Chinese store.
View attachment 19064026
We have a saying in Spanish that goes "lo barato sale caro" (cheap stuff ends up costing expensive. Often true.
Lol ,we have a store call harbor freight we call the Chinese store