What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My Bubba Kush S1 Seeds

IBsmokin said:
Man I have been after Bubba Kush for so long, i tried to get some from Dr. Green thumb but he sold out on S1 beans, man is there any place i can get some bubba kush or bubba kush cross beans????

I am in Eastern Canada

I have the same question... is possible o find seeds from Bubba Kush? any grow or any breeder?

Thanks for all.

T

THCV

sorry guys, I don't have any more to gift. I am saving my remaining seeds for post-Peak-Oil, when i will be very happy to have a stash of Bubba Kush seeds to work with from wherever i end up hiding out and growing plants using my own urine after society collapses with oil at $200/barrel...I'm guessing Bubba nugs will be more valuable than dollars in the coming Greatest Depression...

Hopefully someone else will have some lucky or intentional nanners and sell the seeds, but I'm not about that.

With all these threads about Chem dog being the best weed ever, I always sit back and think about how i smoke more bubba than og, and I just don't think bubba gets its due. It might not be as strong, but you can get just as high by smoking a few more hits, and i find the Bubba high to be more all-around useful for me. Plus many friends who want to "chillax" with weed prefer Bubba to OG, and now that they understand they ask for it by name all the time. Bubba rules.

JDOG, i have a mess of your "OG" now too, and it's up there with bubba in my regular consumption. Gotta keep the jars labelled cuz they look exactly the same! But the high of your OG is def more up.

I have a Chem 91 flowering now, so we'll see if it deserves a larger share of the canopy, but bubba is my true love. My dessert island strain.

for shits and giggles, here is a pic of bubba, followed by JDOG's OG, so you all can see how stunningly similar they are:

Piffington

Wow those look like carbon copies of each other. Desert island strain eh?...Just got a cut of the Bubba from a very generous member (Thanks bro!) and can't wait to try her out. I also have a pack of Bubba S1s so I might try a comparision grow later on down the road. Nice shots THCV, let us know how the CD '91 turns out. :wave:

aeric

Veteran
Just made a few simple crosses with Bubba and others, there are seeds out there, many folks doing that. Soon Rez, MisterX and Ograskal will have Bubba seeds, private breeders on SBay also.

IBsmokin

where can I buy some of these crosses like now? You mentioned Sbay, do you know when. Are you gonna have your beans on Sbay?

IBsmokin

man if you could get these beans at any bank they would already be giving me some prime nugs, and instead of asking I would be bragging as well!!! LOL

namo420

IBsmokin said:
man if you could get these beans at any bank they would already be giving me some prime nugs, and instead of asking I would be bragging as well!!! LOL

you can.. dr.greenthumb seeds..

IBsmokin

I tried Dr. Greenthumb, he is sold out, i found some nice crosses in seedbay, the bids are up there I just tried to bid and was outbidded at 240 bucks!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Your Bubba and Jdog's Kush look so similar it's crazy.
That Jdog's Kush is probably a OG x Bubba or a Kush pheno from an OG S1. Tastes like lemon fuel with a (Bubbaish,NO west coast dog type smell or taste though)kush background. Wierd, huh. But they look more like sisters.
Maybe it is a sister. I got it as OG Kush though.
The high is amazing but I like the taste of Bubba better I think.
The high from the Jdog's Kush is what makes it so great. IT tastes good if grown right, but it's much more touchy then BUbba Kush. Feed it wrong and it tastes wrong. Feed it right and it tastes like fuel Kush.

Last edited:

RevolutionX

THCV said:
I have a Chem 91 flowering now, so we'll see if it deserves a larger share of the canopy, but bubba is my true love. My dessert island strain.

Right On! Nice pics! Is there anyway to get a glimpse of that 91 chem in flower?

D

Darkstarlive

Jdog, are refering to yourself in the third person, "JDOG's Kush"???...LOL

Peace...

JDOG6000

Veteran
lol, that was funny.
Ya, I guess I was.
Naw thats just what most people are calling it because we can't figure out exactly what it is yet. It's probably OG x Bubba Kush. BUt I did see an S1 of OG that looked exactly like mine, but I didn't get to smoke it. So who knows.
Glad you like the Bubba though THCV. Sorry I didn't have a better version of OG back then.

G

these are the nugz i been looking to add to my stash..where do i get beans of this bubba s1 in the first few pics.?

cain23456

now of bubba s1's sported. im trying to sprout them again. have any1 sucessfully sprouted seeds that didn't the 1st time?

T

THCV

@jdog, the main issue i have with "jdog's kush" (maybe jd-OG?) is that it needs to cure for a while to get rid of the green smell. bubba is ready to smoke right when it goes into the jar, but jd-OG needs weeks to mellow out the green. the high is great--bubba plus og IME - and i tend to think of it as OGxBubba, but they are so similar that it could be a Bubba S1. All that said, it is a wonderfully robust and heavy yielding plant that I am holding on to, so thanks!

@ReviolutionX, as soon as i bother taking my camera into my rooms again (its been a while) I'll snap the CD 91.

I am very excited about my Blackberry Kushes that are flowering too, so I'll get a pic of those up too. I flowered a little one last cycle and it produced some super-frosty, insanely narcotic, rock-hard nugs that smell like jam. Can't wait to see the full size ladies in bloom. The high is really special, vicodin-like, dreamy, full body high. Another keeper. I'm also trying out Schrom this flower, so that should be interesting, as i have yet to try it. Plenty of Bubba, OG and jd-OG as usual.

It's always a mystery to me that the big seed houses don't sell any real cali kushes. I guess DNA has some stuff, but it's no bubba. Seeing how easy it was to make bubba seeds by accident, and seeing how the S1s look exactly like the original, it would seem pretty easy for seed cos to bring out bubba seeds with little effort. And yet they don't. I don't understand, but i never use seeds anyway, so f it. I just wish folks outside of cali had better access to the best herb on earth--as esbe has shown, it isn't an impossibility!

bubba

jd-OG

bubba

jd-OG

can you tell the difference??

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow THCV!

your bks started flowering here, hope not to late
8344bubba_kush_s1_170907.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_1709071.jpg

JDOG6000

Veteran
I totally agree THCV.
Infact I think that Jdog's Kush may just be Bubba. Or like you said Bubba x OG.
But ya, I was misinformed about that cut when I got it. But it's still good. just needs that month long cure to get it super dank.
But the high and taste after that cure are well worth it to me.
And you apparently. They sure look alike.
Once I grew out some OG myself I realized that Jdog's Kush wasn't OG. And had to either be Bubba or a Bubba hybrid. I still don't know what to call it though. You can taste the OG in it this time. But that would make sence if OG is in Bubba.
But some people say it's an affy hashplant or something.
This time it tastes like lemon fuel Bubba. Anyway enjoy. I hear that schrom is killer too.
I have one flowering also. As well as more Jdog's and Bubba Kush.
and SFV OG again. Next to a wimpy looking Tahoe OG. But the buds will still be good on it. I need to bush that Tahoe out in veg more next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts