What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My Bubba Kush S1 Seeds

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks bro!

grande bubba kush s1 collapsed, no brances or steem broken
8344bubba_kush_s1_180907.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_1809071.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_1809072.jpg

KITCHA

Veteran
Heres my bubba thcv sorry it took so long for the pics smoked like atrue champian i just couldn get my pheno to blow up the buds stayed pretty small but tasted soo nice! Peace Kitcha (",)

T

THCV

it warms my heart to see bubba out there with you guys. Kitcha, I'm happy to see the final results! Hope you kept a mom...esbe, i sure hope global warming allows your bubbas to flower fully!

The world shall know bubba, the best all around indica kush there is! (IMO) I have an outdoor monster as well that is getting cut soon, i'll snap a pic for y'all. It's about 8 feet.

KITCHA

Veteran
Sure are hindu from the man himself, still got 5 seeds to pop im hoping to find a bigger faster growing pheno! peace k

T

THCV

here's my outdoor bubba mess, esbe i have nothing on you! this girl revegged and got crazy. more pics in my outdoor thread.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so happy to watch your outdoor and new indoor show THCV!

the big slug topped bubba kush s1
8344bubba_kush_s1_021007.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0210070.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0210071.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0210072.jpg

T

THCV

esbe, those are GORGEOUS! I dare say the S1 is just as beautiful as the mother. and you do it right. they look like they have more than a month to go...maybe 1.5 months...do you have that kind of time at your latitude?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks bro. i only have maby 3 weeks at the most. i hope that my powerhouse males will pollinate her for a few beans though. anyway i enjoyed her all the way and im shure she will provide me with some desant smoke to! i have her as a mother indoor to and i spread some clones to.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bubba kush s1, found a lil mold. this one is also getting colors
8344bubba_kush_s1_071007.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710071.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710072.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710073.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710074.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710075.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_0710076.jpg

T

THCV

esbe, your pix make me want to go to europe. it's been too long! 3 weeks should be enough for some decent trich development, but the longer the better of course; buds are forming up nice. great colors, it'll probably go completely purple before you cut it.

any suggestions on how best to hold seeds long term? I was thinking in the fridge in a jar with a desiccant pack, but i wonder what others think...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks bro, always welcome here in copenhagen!

i always stores seeds in double zip bags in the fridge or freezer. depending on the sort they are good for many years i found out.