What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My Bubba Kush S1 Seeds

T

THCV

how the trich coverage? it's definitely early, but hopefully you'll get a taste of the bubba goodness...

Grandpa L

I sampled Bubba for the first time recently and I now know why the talk. Don't call it hype because the flavor and buzz of this wonderful strain deserve every accolade. Peace, Grandpa L

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yield is very little, bud the buds are covered by trichs THCV. get you some close ups soon. remember, my pix are not flashed, buds are white from thc, hehe. leafs are not triched
16466IMG_2471.jpg

16466IMG_2472.jpg

16466IMG_2473.jpg

16466IMG_2474.jpg

16466IMG_2476.jpg

16466IMG_2477.jpg

16466IMG_2478.jpg

16466IMG_2479.jpg

T

THCV

that's a beautiful plant, esbe! can't wait to hear how it smokes. do the buds smell strong?

btw, you might want to remove the pic with your face... :muahaha:

T

TheOneWill

Nice Plump seeds you got there. But looks good to. I wish I could get my hands on this strain. :)

Horus

I've always wanted to try Bubba Kush, I loved Purple Kush and I've heard this is as good or even better. I sure hope those S1s are still around when I can afford the heavy price tag they'll likely (understandably) command :)

That picture with the purple leaves is very pretty, reminds me of Backcountry's OR95 plants towards the end of flowering.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Those S-1's are going to be in my line up of 08 outdoor..mothers! It's been interesting to see the difference's in the effect's of the different seasons...USA..Temperate latitude..Denmark etc.... My chunks went a bit faster than your's esbe and Bubba S-1's appear to be a nice indica plant. Wishing mine had worked out. Im sure its going to be some tasty stuff.......enjoy!

Guest423

Veteran
THCV...i'm glad to see someone as stoked as me about bubba....reading through this thread i see that we have the same love for her...u can't find a better indica imo....ever! the buzz, the taste, the smell, the looks, all world class!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lil bads news thcv. unfortunally my big bubba at spot2 collapsed and broke her main steem bad, she is harvested now, only half mature. if im lucky there is a few mature seeds. father would be powerhouse. second bad news is that my greenhouse bubba had root rot and is dying. also half finished, if im lucky she carries mature seeds from a e-rocket x danish passion male. now, im just happy the countryspot bubba was done allright and i will update you with dry pix and smoke impressions.

thanks again thcv bro for giving me the chance to grow this lovely strain. its folks like you that make a better world. especially the collapsed bubba was wonderful and it gave me many joyfull hours. never saw any sacks on either of the plants, but i understand its a final maturenes issue.

lucky me has taken a few clones from the big bubba, hope to make a nice mom. i also shared some cuts so maby this is not the end of your kindly donated s1 bubba beans times, hehe

Last edited:
T

THCV

aw, shucks, hindu killer!

esbe, bummer about the plants. did you get some trichs to smoke? glad the mom is still there, bubba will return.

T2U, i'm always happy to see another bubba fan. I think bubba will become more popular as the seeds get around...it really is undeniably awesome, haven't met anyone that doesn't love it when we blaze. Potent, but less freakout potential than OG or TW for girls/lightweights.

highclass candy, that looks like the real deal. awesome!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bubba s1 pre98 still alive over here. it has some herma tendensis but is lovely.
pre98bubbawf0.jpg

flowering
pre98bubbajpg1xh4.jpg

pre98bubbajpg2rq7.jpg

pre98bubbajpg3vd1.jpg

pre98bubbajpg4rs3.jpg

pre98bubbajpg5nn4.jpg

pre98bubbajpg6nk7.jpg

pre98bubbajpg7lf3.jpg

pre98bubbajpg8fi0.jpg

pre98bubbajpg9ly3.jpg

pre98bubbajpg10ue5.jpg

pre98bubbajpg11or7.jpg

pre98bubbajpg12rp3.jpg

T

THCV

esbe, it really warms my heart (again) to see you still have'er running! How long are you flowering those bubbas? Have you had a chance to smoke the finished product yet? looking forward to your smoke impressions...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts