What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Everything is looking good, subgirl! I, too, use the pH drops, rather than the pens. I tried pens...meh.
Thanks so much Nannymouse Yes the pens stress me out too much unnecessarily I think. Once mine lost calibration which threw me off even more. I know many would argue but for me if it’s close to a healthy pee color after I add the drops, I let it ride 🤣🤣🤣

giggy

Hello nannymouse, haven't seen you here before. You know me as evil clown at the island. Hope your doing well.

Subbie, I have never used the drops but have used the pool strips. I find the pen easier for my old eyes. My mix always came out at 6.1 to 6.3 so I didn't check all the time, but along the way something changed. Went from big nice buds to small buds and losing all the shade leaves and the sugar leaves drying up before the buds were done. I figured some things out but not all. So I'm thinking of starting all new when I get to start back up. Couple good friends are pushing for coco coir and a automatic watering fill to drain system. Which would mean I will need 2 mother plants for clones to do it right or I'll have to start buying fem beans. I would have to run bigger buckets then what I use now to go the route. So I believe regs would be to much unless I'm making seed.

SubGirl

420club
Hello nannymouse, haven't seen you here before. You know me as evil clown at the island. Hope your doing well.

Subbie, I have never used the drops but have used the pool strips. I find the pen easier for my old eyes. My mix always came out at 6.1 to 6.3 so I didn't check all the time, but along the way something changed. Went from big nice buds to small buds and losing all the shade leaves and the sugar leaves drying up before the buds were done. I figured some things out but not all. So I'm thinking of starting all new when I get to start back up. Couple good friends are pushing for coco coir and an automatic watering fill to drain system. Which would mean I will need 2 mother plants for clones to do it right or I'll have to start buying fem beans. I would have to run bigger buckets then what I use now to go the route. So I believe regs would be to much unless I'm making seed.
Sounds like a new exciting start. My fingers are crossed for you 🥰🤞

SubGirl

420club
These colas are from the same plant. Most look done like the one on the left but a few like the one on the right. Never had a plant in different stages like this… from the skunk tent…
IMG_2573.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
I pushed enzymes a little too late into flower once and had her pushing out new pistils. But, mine showed them on most of the buds.
That may have happened as I’ve been using up leftover nutes mix match on this tent. I usually stick with the same nute line thru the grow but wanted to use up the last on the bottles. I’m starting a new line next grow

SubGirl

420club
@SubGirl nice looking flowers and thank you for the look :)

I am a bit late for your party as I do not get out enough :( the strain is?

they look like they are Fox Tailing?

you do very nice work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo
They are white widow and skunk and yes they are foxtailing but I’m still digging the buds which are nice and dense with no fluff and haven’t found foxtailing to effect the buds in any previous grows. Perhaps my odd nutrients this grow has done this

SubGirl

420club
I have found working inside heat to do it but it could the nutes

the smoke of things that have done it to me has always been good and the buds hard

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo
The room that this tent is in is my utility room. Temps and humidity have been very nice not gettin above 80F and 40%. I’m thinking it’s either the strain or the nutes. But who knows, every grow has its own gig I think…