What's new

SubGirls Garden

oldmaninbc

My outdoor plants did that last year but they had re-vegged after I put them out. They finally settled in and turned out ok
I've had outdoor seedlings re-veg, become all gnarly and never amount to anything useful. On the other hand I've put out seedlings that went right into the flower mode and not stop until they had matured, that was a good outcome.
It was good yours turned around.

My outdoor plant that grew natural with the one branch that flowered a month prior to the rest of the plant, was stolen from me. They also got the seeds that were maturing on that single branch. It was unfortunate, the pollinated branch held the potential for something special.
Incase you can't tell I am still upset about that and many years have gone by.

SubGirl

420club
I've had outdoor seedlings re-veg, become all gnarly and never amount to anything useful. On the other hand I've put out seedlings that went right into the flower mode and not stop until they had matured, that was a good outcome.

My outdoor plant that grew natural with the one branch that flowered a month prior to the rest of the plant, was stolen from me. They also got the seeds that were maturing on that single branch. It was unfortunate, the pollinated branch held the potential for something special.
That’s a bummer that happened. Don’t show your grow…😞🙁

giggy

I hate a thief

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Thievery is a harsh reality of the cannabis world.
stopped guerrilla growing in 1995 losing too many crops to The Police and the ripper :( I wanted to

dynamite my grows

the wife explained to me that if Johnny Law was to be blown up they would stick a needle in my arm

stopped until 2001 started inside back outside 2020

just waiting to see what happens with all the folks growing rec this year and what the ripper does

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

stopped guerrilla growing in 1995 losing too many crops to The Police and the ripper :( I wanted to

dynamite my grows

the wife explained to me that is Johnny Law was to be blown up they would stick a needle in my arm

stopped until 2001 started inside back outside 2020

just waiting to see what happens with all the folks growing rec this year and what the ripper does

grow well and be safe

Dequilo
In the past I had my home broken into and thieves took what thieves take, electronics, sporting equipment that kind of thing. A couple of months later my home was broken into again(the police said it was common for thieves to return)this time they found a trapdoor that went into the basement, they stole my small crop. They also stole the replaced items.
Thieves do what thieves do, they steal. It just really upsets me.

To have your hard work taken away from you, is just rotten!

BubbasPlace

I hope my seed mama makes seeds. It's the same age as my other LB x TK, just got pollinated. Seed pods haven't split yet, they are bigger than normal, plant is smaller than the others.

The seeds were tiny, and mostly light colored. Speaking of the seeds I germinated.
I wondered if good, all but one sprouted! 3 of 5 are cut, 9 LA Pure Kush are moved into rotation. You all should check out GMO and try this. Short and stout, resistant to disease, delicious notes of hash, sandalwood, spice...lots of spice. Don't run eyes after touching! Great rosin!

These should finish just as summer starts, and growing stops....I think ..tent hit 91 yesterday and it isn't hot out!

BubbasPlace

In the past I had my home broken into and thieves took what thieves take, electronics, sporting equipment that kind of thing. A couple of months later my home was broken into again(the police said it was common for thieves to return)this time they found a trapdoor that went into the basement, they stole my small crop. They also stole the replaced items.
Thieves do what thieves do, they steal. It just really upsets me.

To have your hard work taken away from you, is just rotten!
Trap door that won't open from basement....when you get home, go flat medieval with ice grips and cutting torch. Taking a note from recent post: give lots of helium before the pain....sounds hilarious 😂😂😂

oldmaninbc

Trap door that won't open from basement....when you get home, go flat medieval with ice grips and cutting torch. Taking a note from recent post: give lots of helium before the pain....sounds hilarious 😂😂😂
I no longer live in the same location. The place, the people who did others wrong, well, I know the one group of thieves paid for their stealing, they picked the wrong family to steal from.

I much prefer peace and quiet, that's my way of life.

BubbasPlace

I no longer live in the same location. The place, the people who did others wrong, well, I know the one group of thieves paid for their stealing, they picked the wrong family to steal from.

I much prefer peace and quiet, that's my way of life.
I prefer it. But when necessary, revenge is sweet. Reminds me of a sign I saw hauled out of a crack house, and mounted on wall of County prosecutors. It read simply, " Put your money on the table. Nothing here worth die'n over."

Bubba

SubGirl

420club
So I’ve been harvesting from the skunk tent the last four days. Most of the buds were good size and dense but some were a bit lighter. All four plants had crazy looking buds. They were very sticky indeed but a pita to wet trim around the wild looking buds. they were not all ready at the same time either and I’m giving the tent another day before gathering the rest of the smoking buds I want and putting the rest in the kief bag.
‘I did steal one of the buds with a four day dry and Mr Sub rolled us up a Marley so we could test drive it even tho it’s early I know. Surprisingly we got a really good buzz from it already and it wasn't even harsh no coughing for smoking uncured weed I’m excited now to try it after cure. No skunk smell in fact no pine or cat piss either. It’s not the most beautiful looking weed but I did enjoy cooking dinner a lot more tonight smoking it.
IMG_9839.jpeg

IMG_9843.jpeg

The second pic shows the looser crazy ugly buds. But looks ain’t everything I guess. It’s going on the drying rack but maybe to sweeten up the kief bag..

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So I’ve been harvesting from the skunk tent the last four days. Most of the buds were good size and dense but some were a bit lighter. All four plants had crazy looking buds. They were very sticky indeed but a pita to wet trim around the wild looking buds. they were not all ready at the same time either and I’m giving the tent another day before gathering the rest of the smoking buds I want and putting the rest in the kief bag.
‘I did steal one of the buds with a four day dry and Mr Sub rolled us up a Marley so we could test drive it even tho it’s early I know. Surprisingly we got a really good buzz from it already and it wasn't even harsh no coughing for smoking uncured weed I’m excited now to try it after cure. No skunk smell in fact no pine or cat piss either. It’s not the most beautiful looking weed but I did enjoy cooking dinner a lot more tonight smoking it.
View attachment 18984040
View attachment 18984041
The second pic shows the looser crazy ugly buds. But looks ain’t everything I guess. It’s going on the drying rack but maybe to sweeten up the kief bag..

enjoy that harvest!….

IMG_8319.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
The other tent also experimental as I have no real background on the seeds besides what was marked on the package when I got them. I have three strains growing in this tent. All three are nice and frosty but I’m not digging the bud structure. They were topped a couple of times and fimmed here and there like I usually do they spread out nice as you can see by the top view but the buds reminds me of what I am Going thru in the skunk tent…

This plant is called sweet tarts. It smells sweeter than anything I’ve ever grown like candy even. It’s super sticky and the buds are fat but the side view of them look a lot like what I’ve been trimming with a lot of leaves packed in the buds…
IMG_9847.jpeg

See what I mean? A side view of one of these buds…
IMG_9851.jpeg

could be the age of the seeds as they were quite old which I knew when I planted them. Just thought it was time to try a little something different.

this is the 88G13 hash plant. Buds look the same to me

IMG_9846.jpeg

A close up

IMG_9847.jpeg

next up the WWxSkunk clones I put in this tent in the last minute when I discovered late my third plant was a boy

IMG_9850.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9857.jpeg
    IMG_9857.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts