What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
I’m just seeing all the like going on here. I miss the like button too. Plenty of likes, love and sympathy stroking allowed up in the Garden. We even allow bullshit and weed talk here and I guess now get credit for cannabis related likes even if they aren’t. (I don’t even know what that means…getting credit for cannabis related likes)
‘Seems like a work around tho anyways. Enjoy your time in the garden and anything goes here just appreciate one another.
Spread the like 💕

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Your garden is looking, exceptional Subbie, as usual. I hope to be able to grow some flowers this run that don’t disappoint me… you’re growing skills have improved dramatically since we first met and I’m proud of you for being the grow

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Not without a big ole ham bone and one for Dutch too. 😂
It would take a while for Dutch to chase a car or take a hambone from somebody. He doesn’t do much walking anymore and he’s falling a couple times while he’s eating. I’m doing everything I can and loving on him more than ever now that he’s fading into the sunset, I will grieve for that dog more than any human I’ve ever known

SubGirl

420club
It would take a while for Dutch to chase a car or take a hambone from somebody. He doesn’t do much walking anymore and he’s falling a couple times while he’s eating. I’m doing everything I can and loving on him more than ever now that he’s fading into the sunset, I will grieve for that dog more than any human I’ve ever known
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know he was that bad off. I know what you mean I try to do my best to make them comfortable and feel that I still need them as much as when they were strong. It’s hard to watch your friend go down 😞

Africanna

I’m kinda digging the the look and smell of the WW & Skunk tent. The flowers seem to be bigger each time I open the tent and with a good blast of scent too. Looked at the trichomes this morning still early of course but wanted to see something there. I’ve never grown such skinny leaves either. There are a lot of buds gonna be in this tent. I hope it’s decent weed at the end.
View attachment 18967793 View attachment 18967794 View attachment 18967795
Talk about looking healthy - very nice to see. Can imagine what that Skunk WW smells like

SubGirl

420club
Talk about looking healthy - very nice to see. Can imagine what that Skunk WW smells like
Well it’s not the middle of the road skunk smell I was hoping for but I have to say this strain has a nice strong scent when I open the tent and fills the room and house quickly when Im working in there. I’m not good at describing the smell unless it’s that cat piss smell kind that I’m not fond of. The buds look healthy and they are nice and sticky so I’m hoping for some decent smoke anyway even if it may not be the skunk I am still searching for.
‘Hope your day is good. Thanks for stopping by the garden 💕

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
That does look like a bit of a riddle, I am having a hard time with the suspected female photo I can't tell if they are pistols or immature leaves; the male sacks look more easily identifiable. I have old eyes and a weary head engine, I would not place a wager on my opinion.
Let it go it will show you soon one way or the other unless you have a he/she. I got one of those once and culled it. I didn't want to risk making more of that. It was one of the bubblegums I think. I was making seeds and I didn’t want no freaks happening so I culled it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

good to see ya Neighbor!…

have you heard anything about LIV having a Tournament in your neck of the woods?…

King Louie could be the designated host , he is such a humble human , I just want to hug him when he gets interviewed….

good morning SG

i hope it’s ok for me to leave some donuts and strong coffee here so that everyone who stops by will be properly greeted

I hope Joe brings some snacks and has bingo night..

I brought some of the fellas with me…

IMG_8424.jpeg

they are discussing Irene’s wardrobe…

IMG_8440.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
I see I'm not the only one suffering from right finger madness. I keep hitting a button no longer there. Now I'll be even more cornfuzed but what the hell.

I think I'll finally get a few days in a row at the grow as we will get there today and by day count the current crop is 5 days from harvest. With no push from a fresh set to drop in I can let this bunch run really long if I want so I may let them ride.

One of the strains didn't like even the 10 weeks of flower I run and should have been taken a week sooner. Now if I could just remember what one it was. Damn.

Africanna

have you heard anything about LIV having a Tournament in your neck of the woods?…

King Louie could be the designated host , he is such a humble human , I just want to hug him when he gets interviewed….

good morning SG

i hope it’s ok for me to leave some donuts and strong coffee here so that everyone who stops by will be properly greeted

View attachment 18971298

View attachment 18971297
No news re LIV tourney this side .
Looks like a few of your old buddies there have .38's in their pockets - either that or they're just happy discussing Irene's negligee

SubGirl

420club

good morning SG

View attachment 18971298

View attachment 18971297
Looks like those guys just cut the legs off their pants a half hour ago

SubGirl

420club
Let it go it will show you soon one way or the other unless you have a he/she. I got one of those once and culled it. I didn't want to risk making more of that. It was one of the bubblegums I think. I was making seeds and I didn’t want no freaks happening so I culled it.
Mine turned out to be a boy but didn’t show until 2 weeks into flower.

SubGirl

420club
Updating my garden page this morning
IMG_9690.jpeg

this tent is in week 4 of flower.
Left, sweet tart

IMG_9697.jpeg

Middle is three WWxSkunk clones I put in the tent late as I lost one plant to be a dude. Trying to run them in little 1 gallon pots takes a bit more water and feeding but they seem to be doing ok but I’ll bet they are root bound as heck. Anyway thought this would be a good time to try the experiment also I put them in flower way earlier than I usually do. They are building up some nice buds tho…
IMG_9695.jpeg

IMG_9692.jpeg

Right is the hash plant
IMG_9694.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9696.jpeg
    IMG_9696.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 16

SubGirl

420club
Skunk tent is getting real smelly, not with skunk tho but very interesting
I noticed that the outer plants look a bit different I think because the light is not hitting them as good. Wondering if I can fit two lights in this tent for the next run. Would be touching the sides of the tent on both sides but I have another SP-2000 I could try…
IMG_9700.jpeg

the plants directly under the light look like this
IMG_9702.jpeg

the outside plants more like this
IMG_9703.jpeg

both super stick now. I just see my hair stuck in there too😁

SubGirl

420club
I was just looking at it. The skunk tent is well into week 10 and really looks ready but still not a lot of amber so I’m just watching it patiently. Most look like the sample pic. Some a bit more amber some less so it doesn’t appear this tent will be ready all at once.
IMG_9792.jpeg
IMG_9787.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts