What's new

SubGirls Garden

giggy

Looking good. I got a new ph pen and while I was at it I got a ppm pen. Found my soil ph was bad low and my Ppm's were way to high. It is bad when you test ppm in at 357 and out at almost 1200 ph in 7.4 out 5.3. Will not be going back with fox farms soil. Thinking about ebb and flow, on some old bag seeds to learn the ropes before I drop some good beans. Also got to get a new carbon filter might even get a tent and get out of the freezers.

SubGirl

420club
This is the other Giggy tent. 😊. It’s actually a beautiful tent about 4 weeks behind the skunk tent.
IMG_9795.jpeg

on the right a top view of the 88G13 hash plant.
IMG_9793.jpeg

I can’t complain about anything in this tent. These plants are all manageable not crazy reachers

on the left that pretty sweet tart plant. Nice thick buds on her and smells sweet for sure.
IMG_9794.jpeg

the three middle plants (clones from the WW x Skunk in the other tent) I thought about what you said Giggy and decided to try and grow them in their small 1 gallon containers. I have to water/feed them more but they don’t seem to be hurting at all although I’m sure the roots are filling that pot up. But they have some nice colas on those little plants
IMG_9797.jpeg
IMG_9796.jpeg

so that’s what’s growing on in the garden today. Still no skunky smells but a sweet grow so far. I think of you often when I look in there. Hope you are well. ✌️😊

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You're doing a really good job! 👍 Pretty awesome! I'm growing outside this year...need to find locations where it won't get spotted. Sucks. I live only a few miles out of the city. Like 3 miles. There aren't really any spots. Wish I could grow at my house, against terms of lease 😞 Things will change someday. I hope soon. A tent would stink up my apartment and arouse suspicion. I would like to harvest a bunch of outdoor and make ice water hash.

SubGirl

420club
Looking good. I got a new ph pen and while I was at it I got a ppm pen. Found my soil ph was bad low and my Ppm's were way to high. It is bad when you test ppm in at 357 and out at almost 1200 ph in 7.4 out 5.3. Will not be going back with fox farms soil. Thinking about ebb and flow, on some old bag seeds to learn the ropes before I drop some good beans. Also got to get a new carbon filter might even get a tent and get out of the freezers.
To be honest, I’ve never really got into the whole ppm thing and only check my PH if I have a problem with my grow. I havent used my pens in a really long time but use an old school ph test kit with the water and drops on occasion

im getting ready to try a new to me nutrient line and may check the PH for a while to make sure it’s not going crazy. These current tents are using a mix of everything leftover on my shelf to get rid of almost empty bottles.

SubGirl

420club
You're doing a really good job! 👍 Pretty awesome! I'm growing outside this year...need to find locations where it won't get spotted. Sucks. I live only a few miles out of the city. Like 3 miles. There aren't really any spots. Wish I could grow at my house, against terms of lease 😞 Things will change someday. I hope soon. A tent would stink up my apartment and arouse suspicion. I would like to harvest a bunch of outdoor and make ice water hash.
Thank you Doober. It’s a bummer that no growing is allowed in your apartment. You could always put a tent up with a less smelly version. But risk the chance of an apartment inspection or the bug guy coming and tattling on you so I think you are good waiting for outside. I grow 4 plants outside every year but don’t have a lot of sun in my yard so it’s usually a challenge but I love having plants growing outside nevertheless and have had some luck as each year brings more learning tools for me.

giggy

I have been using happy frog soil and general hydroponics trio grow/micro/bloom for years. Plants used to be nice but the last couple years you would think I just started growing. It's time for a change. Like D.B. I live just outside the city limits as a matter of fact our property line is the city limits line so outdoors is tough. Am thinking about some freakshow outdoors, but not sure yet.

shiva82

This is the other Giggy tent. 😊. It’s actually a beautiful tent about 4 weeks behind the skunk tent.
View attachment 18979414
on the right a top view of the 88G13 hash plant.
View attachment 18979415
I can’t complain about anything in this tent. These plants are all manageable not crazy reachers

on the left that pretty sweet tart plant. Nice thick buds on her and smells sweet for sure.
View attachment 18979416
the three middle plants (clones from the WW x Skunk in the other tent) I thought about what you said Giggy and decided to try and grow them in their small 1 gallon containers. I have to water/feed them more but they don’t seem to be hurting at all although I’m sure the roots are filling that pot up. But they have some nice colas on those little plants
View attachment 18979417 View attachment 18979418

so that’s what’s growing on in the garden today. Still no skunky smells but a sweet grow so far. I think of you often when I look in there. Hope you are well. ✌️😊
yummy . looking good

SubGirl

420club
I have been using happy frog soil and general hydroponics trio grow/micro/bloom for years. Plants used to be nice but the last couple years you would think I just started growing. It's time for a change. Like D.B. I live just outside the city limits as a matter of fact our property line is the city limits line so outdoors is tough. Am thinking about some freakshow outdoors, but not sure yet.
I’ve had good luck with the happy frog soil. I mostly use it because so far I don’t get gnats which I hate. I transplant usually several times before I even use any nutrients after they land in their final pots. The happy frog seems to do a good job keeping them healthy between transplants with nothing else except root enhancement during transplants.
‘since I was all out of nutes, I decided to try this line for my next grow. I will document its pros and cons on my page.
IMG_9799.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Your garden looks great Subby, anybody would be proud to call it their own. What do you think about the lotus line of nutrients. I’ve been using general hydroponics for 24 years and I’m thinking trying something a little bit different. Be sure to keep an eye on those 1 gallon pots cause they dry out really fast. In my flower tent, I’m using 2 gallon and 4 gallon pots and the 2 gallon pots need to be watered more than twice as much.

SubGirl

420club
Whats the smell on the 88g13hp?
Looking spectacular all around!
There are smells on it for sure. It’s finally getting some frost on it too but I was expecting more earlier on. The buds are stacked tite and feel good and the plant which was topped a few times is growing short and stout with quite a few tops. I’m not great at describing the smell but definitely different than the sweet tart or the ww x skunk growing in there with her. No cat piss smell is always good to me 🤪

SubGirl

420club
Your garden looks great Subby, anybody would be proud to call it their own. What do you think about the lotus line of nutrients. I’ve been using general hydroponics for 24 years and I’m thinking trying something a little bit different. Be sure to keep an eye on those 1 gallon pots cause they dry out really fast. In my flower tent, I’m using 2 gallon and 4 gallon pots and the 2 gallon pots need to be watered more than twice as much.
I’ve never tried the lotus line boo but like you was looking to change things up. I’ve also been using the GH line. I’ll let you know when I start using them. They get pretty good reviews and I found a good deal on them so we shall see. Yes I’m watering every other day those little pots. I’ve never grown anything in 1 gallon but Giggy suggested I just leave them in there and I thought what the heck may as well try something new as the three little clones take up the same amount of space as the other two plants.

BubbasPlace

Fox farms is what made me turn to Pro Mix. Lack of consistency.

oldmaninbc

I’ve heard that from some others. I’ve been lucky so far
I have used Fox Farm(ocean forest) for several years, problem free. My only issue is, as of last fall I can no longer find it where I live. I very well might have to replace it with a product called BlueSky Organics it is well suited to cannabis growing.
Like yourself once my PH is established, there is little to do. I prefer it this way

I can’t complain about anything in this tent.
Such a shame if you did have a problem, I would be willing to bare the burden, take those problem plants off your hand. LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts