What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Have any of you guys ever grown a strain out a dozen times and then all of a sudden you get absolutely no trichs on the flowers at eight weeks… the only thing I’ve done different in the last year on these strains is I used something called terminator to get a better taste. I’ve never used it before and now that I have I have no trikes so I’m wondering.
Maybe that terminator did just that to your plants. Like Nair for trichs. Never saw them disappear. I’ve had light trichomes tho.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Have any of you guys ever grown a strain out a dozen times and then all of a sudden you get absolutely no trichs on the flowers at eight weeks… the only thing I’ve done different in the last year on these strains is I used something called terminator to get a better taste. I’ve never used it before and now that I have I have no trikes so I’m wondering.
I have never even heard of it

SubGirl

420club
@Boo
did it look like this?
🤪
IMG_2355.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
mebbe it was the round up I sprayed it with...all kidding aside, same lights, low humidity, 78 degrees, good fans...just no trichs...lesso was here Sunday night and saw them, liked the flower structure but was at a loss for why the trichs were non existant...flowers got sticky in them but the leaves are naked...gonna chop and see if another run will of new strains will make me smile...it's been a tough year for my lack of green thumb...on another note, I got 3 piggies...:ROFLMAO:

SubGirl

420club
Still have not determined sex of the middle plant even after it has been in 12/12 lights. It has changed a bit but not enough for me to trust anything I’m seeing. Perhaps I need to order another year subscription to the girly magazine and a big plate of oysters for @Old Fogey to help me again. When I look at this I see female
IMG_9562.png

but this looks like male…
IMG_9557.jpeg

this is what the joints look like on most of the plants which have turned to leaves so far…
IMG_9563.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Still have not determined sex of the middle plant even after it has been in 12/12 lights. It has changed a bit but not enough for me to trust anything I’m seeing. Perhaps I need to order another year subscription to the girly magazine and a big plate of oysters for @Old Fogey to help me again. When I look at this I see female
View attachment 18959791
but this looks like male…
View attachment 18959792

this is what the joints look like on most of the plants which have turned to leaves so far…
View attachment 18959793
That does look like a bit of a riddle, I am having a hard time with the suspected female photo I can't tell if they are pistols or immature leaves; the male sacks look more easily identifiable. I have old eyes and a weary head engine, I would not place a wager on my opinion.

SubGirl

420club
I gonna leave it for a bit longer. I haven’t actually seen any male parts yet. Maybe I will tomorrow. I will pull it of course the minute I do. I have a couple of female clones of the WE x Skunk I can put in its place as soon as I see anything resembling pollen sacs. For the record, my vote is male too but interesting ganja farming for sure learning something new each grow.

SubGirl

420club
Well I finally pulled that middle plant Out of the flower tent. The plant just today showed weird boy parts-ish like I have not seen before. I’ll admit, this was only my 4th time sexing plants but every other time was more regular I think than this weirdo. I’m sure just like humans every now and then you get a “WOW” in the plant world. 🤪. I think he was enjoying the girl treatment he was getting and just couldn’t hold back any longer. Anyways, look a the size of this dang…
IMG_9569.jpeg

Decided to put a couple of the WW x Skunk clones in the empty space. I’ve never started flower so early on a plant so this will be interesting for me. I plan to give them some 3 gallon pots as that’s all that will fit in the tent with the other two 7 gallon pots. We will see what they will do…
IMG_9570.jpeg

giggy

subbie we may be going at this the wrong way. i'm looking fior two strains, skunk and pine. man here does a pine tar gush that i'm gonna try to grab some of. the skunk maybe we should be looking at the cheese strains. skunk came out of the cheese line, that is if i understand right. a lot of the cheese stank big time and some with the road kill small.
https://www.barneysfarm.us/cheese-weed-strain-538

SubGirl

420club
subbie we may be going at this the wrong way. i'm looking fior two strains, skunk and pine. man here does a pine tar gush that i'm gonna try to grab some of. the skunk maybe we should be looking at the cheese strains. skunk came out of the cheese line, that is if i understand right. a lot of the cheese stank big time and some with the road kill small.
https://www.barneysfarm.us/cheese-weed-strain-538
The chase is still on but I’m not giving up on the WW x Skunk yet to change smells as it grows. Doesn’t smell like cat piss so I’m good in hopes that doesn’t change. I’ll check out the seed page. Barney’s farm is a trusted name to me.

BubbasPlace

Well I finally pulled that middle plant Out of the flower tent. The plant just today showed weird boy parts-ish like I have not seen before. I’ll admit, this was only my 4th time sexing plants but every other time was more regular I think than this weirdo. I’m sure just like humans every now and then you get a “WOW” in the plant world. 🤪. I think he was enjoying the girl treatment he was getting and just couldn’t hold back any longer. Anyways, look a the size of this dang…
View attachment 18960309

Decided to put a couple of the WW x Skunk clones in the empty space. I’ve never started flower so early on a plant so this will be interesting for me. I plan to give them some 3 gallon pots as that’s all that will fit in the tent with the other two 7 gallon pots. We will see what they will do…
View attachment 18960310
I switched to 3 gallon pots. I am having no yield differences. Little more frequent watering.