SubGirls Garden

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
hate those stubborn plants …..

sometimes it feels like a bad relationship

spend a lot of intimate time together , watering , feeding , nursing them babies along , pampering them

adjusting the temperature for their comfort , monitoring their health , making sure their water is perfect…..

all along we are hoping and praying that we might be blessed with a female and then BAM!..

all our hopes are dashed

i feel rejected

and to top it off , I have to kill the bass turd

after all these years I am still not used to it

SubGirl

420club
hate those stubborn plants …..

sometimes it feels like a bad relationship

spend a lot of intimate time together , watering , feeding , nursing them babies along , pampering them

adjusting the temperature for their comfort , monitoring their health , making sure their water is perfect…..

all along we are hoping and praying that we might be blessed with a female and then BAM!..

all our hopes are dashed

i feel rejected

and to top it off , I have to kill the bass turd

after all these years I am still not used to it

Groovy song

SubGirl

420club
Long waiting for the sex plants to show. I’m thinking of playing some naked plant films in the tent to maybe turn them on a bit. Did find one female today. And topped everyone too while I was in there checking on them. Haven’t done a transplant yet and was hoping the others to show soon as I seem to say every week now…
IMG_9425.jpeg

the little clone backups are taking root tho so I know I will have something in that tent to grow…
IMG_9430.jpeg
IMG_9431.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
So I up potted two of the plants today one is a female for sure. (The sweet tart plant) The other, 88-G13 hashplant which I saw female parts the day before yesterday but can’t find them today.
‘The other two plants on The left are also 1 each sweet tart and one 88-G13 but they have not shown a site of sex yet. I did hack out two males from the group as well. These plants are short and bushy and have a nice plant structure with close node spacing that will probably grow nice together.
I also transplanted the 4 female WW x Skunk clones into some 1 gallon pots. I’m hoping since I have them started now with good roots I can take care of them better than waiting for sexing which I think throws my plants behind but I’ve not the space or the supplies to up pot as I do with known females so there’s that. One day I’m sure I will figure out the process or something that works better for me as this is only my third time planting regular seeds.
‘I’m still not sure what will end up in this tent for flower but at least I know I will have some choices.
IMG_9451.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
This is how the skunk tent is coming along
IMG_9453.jpeg

these plants are WW x Skunk. These plants also took a while to sex outgrowing their 1 gallon pots a bit before planting them into 7 gallon pots. These plants were slow to get started but after the transplant and some nutrients started to grow and look much better. They are still not the plants I like to see with beautiful large fan leaves but they have been growing pretty fast and seem to be covering the net pretty well now so I’m hoping they will continue to get better. @giggy sent me these seeds as we were talking about trying to grow some of the good skunk weed that we have been missing. I think maybe he is growing them too but I’m not sure. I just saw him chime in here at IC so maybe he will tell us. Anyway, even tho these plants are not my most beautiful grow, I’m hoping they will be worth the effort in the end.
‘I removed 4 clones from them and haven’t decided yet if I want another whole tent of them but I may just go that route and take a chance if they are growing nicer than their moms in this tent.

giggy

Hey subby, no skunk going right now. Waiting till spring so I can keep the males outdoors till I gather the pollen. Right now I have 2 small amnesia cookies haze about a month in from flip accidental flower some dummy forgot to flip the lights to veg. They are still in 1 gallon buckets. 2 azad (kashmir) fix'n to get up potted and 4 skywalker og x nl5 that just hit 1 gallon pots.

SubGirl

420club
Hey subby, no skunk going right now. Waiting till spring so I can keep the males outdoors till I gather the pollen. Right now I have 2 small amnesia cookies haze about a month in from flip accidental flower some dummy forgot to flip the lights to veg. They are still in 1 gallon buckets. 2 azad (kashmir) fix'n to get up potted and 4 skywalker og x nl5 that just hit 1 gallon pots.
Hey Giggy, I’m glad you stopped in. Well hopefully we will get an idea of a skunk smell or not by the time you get ready to put yours out and if they are good, even better you can make some more seeds 😊
These are not the most beautiful plants mostly I think because I left them in 1 gallon so long waiting for sex to show. They had lots of roots and were dying to be transplanted. I put them in 7 gallon pots with root stuff and fresh soil which helped them take off good. They are growing pretty fast now but no beautiful fan leaves which may just be the strain. They are filling out the net pretty good now and are getting big girl nutes so hopefully they will do well.
again it’s good to see you show up in my garden page. Stop in and show me your plants sometime. ✌️😊

SubGirl

420club
Decided that today was the day to go 12/12. I have to say, I was not real impressed with the growth of these plants at first but they have taken to their environment well and have given me no trouble at all since I got them out of their cramped pots. They seem to have enjoyed what I’ve been giving them to eat and had their first sip of big girl nutes today. I hope they don’t get too tipsy. 😊
im hoping to get something skunky…
IMG_9475.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Decided that today was the day to go 12/12. I have to say, I was not real impressed with the growth of these plants at first but they have taken to their environment well and have given me no trouble at all since I got them out of their cramped pots. They seem to have enjoyed what I’ve been giving them to eat and had their first sip of big girl nutes today. I hope they don’t get too tipsy. 😊
im hoping to get something skunky…
View attachment 18949431

I look back fondly on the Skunk strain you might say it is what I cut my teeth on in the 80s. My first real grow light and a strain meant for indoor growing. I recall the skunky smell and the resin being very gritty. The seeds I produced from the original seeds went off in a more sweeter direction.
Hope you find what your looking for!

SubGirl

420club
I look back fondly on the Skunk strain you might say it is what I cut my teeth on in the 80s. My first real grow light and a strain meant for indoor growing. I recall the skunky smell and the resin being very gritty. The seeds I produced from the original seeds went off in a more sweeter direction.
Hope you find what your looking for!
Yes smoking the skunk, there was no doubt what you were doing in the garage back then…

SubGirl

420club

SubGirl

420club
So I decided to forget about the whole sexing thing on that last sweet tart plant and treat her like a girl and just keep an eye on (her…hopefully). Shes the one in the middle. I transplanted her and the other 2 in 7 gallon pots as you can see. I spread them out a little and left them alone together to hopefully grow nice. I actually wanted two or three G88-13 hash plants in this tent but only got one female. That’s the one on the bottom. The other two I was a little reluctant to grow out as I looked back in my notes and see that Giggy said a little “loud” on these seeds. I looked them up and they are made by crossing Afghani, Purple Thai, and ATF so I thought I would take a chance that in the end, they don’t taste like cat piss and not enjoy the grow so much. Even if it’s great weed like the sour diesel we are smoking right now I tire of it quickly and am happy when the joint turns brown if you know what I mean… Mr Sub says its great herb and doesn’t mind the taste.
Humm…can’t download a picture.
I’ll try again later

Latest posts

Latest posts