What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
The skunk tent is ending its first week of flower. Stretched about 8” this week so I dropped another net down to even up the grow.
IMG_9511.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
IMG_9529.jpeg

this pic taken a couple days ago but today starting week three in the skunk tent. I should have taken a picture today while the lights were on and I was working in there. Finally starting to see flowers. These plants were slow to show but I think now have finally taken off where I’m not wondering if I they are really reefer plants 🤪. I defoliated a ton of leaves again today and gave them some flower nutes. They have been doing the stretch still but I can tell they will be manageable. Still no skunk smell yet but I’m sniffing the leaves in hope for some soon…

IMG_9530.jpeg

This is the veg tent where my sexless plant there in the middle lives. I also took this pic a couple days ago but defoliating it and opening it up a bit more. I decided that I’m gonna go ahead and start flower 12/12 in this tent. I usually wait till it fills out my tent but wanted to start earlier this time. Plus looking forward to that middle plant showing some girl parts hopefully, hoping the 12/12 will do it…

IMG_9528.jpeg

These are my little WW x skunk clones I trimmed of the girls in the flower tent before putting them in flower

IMG_9527.jpeg

‘and the mycelium continued to fill my seed bags as a garden side project.

SubGirl

420club
@bigsur51
The flower tent is WW x Skunk

the veg tent has two Sweet tart one in the middle not sexed yet and the bottom plant 88G13 hash plant. The sweet tart doesn’t sound like something I might like but it’s a cross between Afghani, Purple Thai, and ATF so it sounded interesting. Just hope it don’t smell like cat piss or taste like that sour diesel that is good but I don’t like the taste so much.
I got these seeds from Giggy when he sent me the WW x Skunk seed which are older seeds that we are hoping for some skunk smells. So far no skunk in the huffing of leaves I’ve been doing but just started showing good flowers so maybe soon I will have some smells.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
No not yet 😞 not much of any smell now but they are stacking up now. I think about finished stretch

sometimes that happens

just depends on the strandivar

we grew some orange kush once that everyone was raving about at the time….you know , the latest and greatest flavor of the month thingy

anyway , everyone said the orange terps were loud but we could never get the orange expression or smell

until we accidentally grew some , dried and cured them , and then at around 3-4 months of jar burping , BAM!…

smelled like a box of Sunkist Oranges when opening the jar

who knows , maybe that skunky skunk will show up,later?…

SubGirl

420club
sometimes that happens

just depends on the strandivar

we grew some orange kush once that everyone was raving about at the time….you know , the latest and greatest flavor of the month thingy

anyway , everyone said the orange terps were loud but we could never get the orange expression or smell

until we accidentally grew some , dried and cured them , and then at around 3-4 months of jar burping , BAM!…

smelled like a box of Sunkist Oranges when opening the jar

who knows , maybe that skunky skunk will show up,later?…
They seem to be slow growers. I would have expected for them to be a bit farther along but they are still growing.
They are starting week 4. I hope they start building up a little more and getting some smells soon…
IMG_9554.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Have any of you guys ever grown a strain out a dozen times and then all of a sudden you get absolutely no trichs on the flowers at eight weeks… the only thing I’ve done different in the last year on these strains is I used something called terminator to get a better taste. I’ve never used it before and now that I have I have no trikes so I’m wondering.

Sun&Soil

Have any of you guys ever grown a strain out a dozen times and then all of a sudden you get absolutely no trichs on the flowers at eight weeks… the only thing I’ve done different in the last year on these strains is I used something called terminator to get a better taste. I’ve never used it before and now that I have I have no trikes so I’m wondering.
We talking 0 trichs, like waxed bald? I've grown sativa dominants with light trichs but never no trichs.

The dozen times were seed or clones? I can see it if by seed as I've experienced an occasional freak throughout the years.

Last edited: