What's new

SSSTN outdoors

Eltitoguay

Wow bro what a great log you did for this strain looking very nice 👏 👌 .
I rarely have many outdoor growers for my Sativa strain and mainly have sales for outdoor from my early Reg and Fems I offer ( I offer over 100 varieties from 8-16 week range so something for everyone whatever your outdoor season is. )
Pm me or email to arrange any 2 packs of your choice for completing a log in the Connoisseur Genetics subforum of 1 of my strains. ( offer to anyone running a log of my strains in here)
Can't wait to hear how she smokes down the line whenever ready
Heh heh... It's like you manage a soccer team and you have Messi on your team...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh heh... It's like you manage a soccer team and you have Messi on your team...

Yes bro all these reports coming in is my Sour Thai Nevil team and 99% of them I sent for FREE.

Any members who post pics Regularly ( no log needed ) but prefer and 2 FREE packs of choice for any completed logs is welcome to 66% off pack price of these Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil whole of November.

Any members run logs or post pics and agree to run a full log in the Connoisseur Genetics il send you it for FREE and FREE postage

Eltitoguay

Yes bro all these reports coming in is my Sour Thai Nevil team and 99% of them I sent for FREE.

Any members who post pics Regularly ( no log needed ) but prefer and 2 FREE packs of choice for any completed logs is welcome to 66% off pack price of these Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil whole of November.

Any members run logs or post pics and agree to run a full log in the Connoisseur Genetics il send you it for FREE and FREE postage
...Well, you have already read, the sativeros people; take advantage of the opportunity. I myself am not getting into the car because any day now I am leaving for Mozambique. Another year maybe!! Good luck and health to all.

el mani

Veteran
Hi all...
First tastings...

I already have something dry although it will need a good curing, it has to eliminate the green flavor and sharpen the spicoactivity.
Even with that, the aroma is great, sweet sativa, mainly lime citrus and some mango too.
I don't appreciate the diesel part at all...
The smoke at the moment is mainly cathedral (incense) but sweeter and without traces of meat or liver.
A wonderful plant, I will stop by here in a few months to do a good tasting.
In the end it has produced around 800 grams of top-notch buds and some remains for bubble...
Very happy with it, I will put it back (when the jars are empty haha)

Gracias a todos por vuestra atención

full

full

Salu2

Amigacho @Eltitoguay, buena suerte y salud en tus periplo laborales

revegeta666

Hi all...
First tastings...

I already have something dry although it will need a good curing, it has to eliminate the green flavor and sharpen the spicoactivity.
Even with that, the aroma is great, sweet sativa, mainly lime citrus and some mango too.
I don't appreciate the diesel part at all...
The smoke at the moment is mainly cathedral (incense) but sweeter and without traces of meat or liver.
A wonderful plant, I will stop by here in a few months to do a good tasting.
In the end it has produced around 800 grams of top-notch buds and some remains for bubble...
Very happy with it, I will put it back (when the jars are empty haha)

Gracias a todos por vuestra atención

full

full

Salu2

Amigacho @Eltitoguay, buena suerte y salud en tus periplo laborales
Nice trim job by Jack 👍