What's new

SSSTN outdoors

el mani

Veteran
thanks @ojd mate, this season I hope to try this strain outdoors looking for a good haze incense.
The holes in the field have been prepared a couple of months ago.
They are expected to be harvested late in these latitudes.
The plants still have time to transplant...

full

full

full

full

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are on to a good start having your plots already worked friend. I love it this time of the year. I can't grow in the Wild anymore because of old age so I look forward to seeing growers like you, do like I used to do. I'm looking forward to seeing this outdoor grow. Thank you for sharing your work with us friend. Keep us posted.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks @ojd mate, this season I hope to try this strain outdoors looking for a good haze incense.
The holes in the field have been prepared a couple of months ago.
They are expected to be harvested late in these latitudes.
The plants still have time to transplant...

full

full

full

full
Nice bro , I didn't know you were running these.

I'm sure you will be happy with outcome, this strain has blown me away , ancient Haze Terps not seen in decades .

Look forward to your show

Eltitoguay

Agüita para las calabazas :) por aquí también cae
...Ten cuidado... Estoy viendo ahora mismo en las noticias varios coches navegando hacia el Mediterráneo a velocidades de velero de la Copa América, y lo peor, con los ocupantes dentro...
Aquí, lleva 3 días lloviendo pero suavemente (llovizneando; dicen que aquí debería seguir lloviendo así hasta 15 días para paliar la sequía: si habeis visto las noticias, en la vertiente Sur de esta parte de mi sierra, llevan desde Abril suministrándoles, racionada, agua potable en camiones...).

Pd: Lo de los coches arrastrados es por Murcia.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Very pretty plant friend and she looks ready too. I cover the soil around the plants with hay or grass clippings to keep the Suns heat off the roots. Plus it holds water longer and feeds the microbes under the hay.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I guess you don't need mulch with a soaker hose. My bad. I don't see how you grow such pretty plants so close to trees. How much Sun do you get in that spot per day?

el mani

Veteran
Hi @Creeperpark , well I don't put mulch, I prefer to prepare the soil in autumn, a good hole, some fish, earthworm humus, horse and chicken manure, six to eight months before,
then I put the drip irrigation hose on it and if I am going to lay them down I put a geotextile blanket, this prevents them from filling up with earth when it rains and bad plants from growing.
As for the sun, luckily I am in a region with a Mediterranean climate just a few kilometers from the sea, sold by the climate for cultivation in general, not in vain is it called l'horta (the orchard in Valencian) at this moment we have 15 hrs of sun and about 30/24 ° c...
Here I also have different trees and plants that say a lot about the climate, olive and orange trees are the majority, they coexist with some other fruit trees; cherry trees, medlars, fig trees, pomegranates, walnuts, plums and peaches, even some papayas... Also, right now in the garden we have tomatoes, pumpkins and zucchini, aubergines, cucumbers, melons, peppers, strawberries, kiwis...
The bad thing is that cannabis plants tend to be somewhat delayed, especially sativas that end up suffering from the storms at the end of autumn.
I love each and every plant I have on the farm. 😋
Salu2

revegeta666

I will leave my lands at last. I will leave my fields and I will go away, far from here. I will walk through the garden crying, and with your memories I will go away, far from here. During the days I will live thinking about your smile. During the nights, the stars will keep me company. You will be like a light that illuminates my path forward. I am leaving but I swear to you, tomorrow I will be back. Time to leave, a kiss and a flower. An "I love you", a caress and a "Goodbye". Those are light luggage for such a long journey, when sorrow weighs heavily on your heart. Far beyond the sea there must be a place, where the sun shines stronger every day. My fate will be forged by the stones in my path. What is dearest to us always stays behind.

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Nino Bravo covered by the Jamaican singer Pinky Dread aka George A. Henry, the son of "Jamaica's First Lady of Songs", Hortense Ellis:

In a live performance at a small theater in Spain, the audience responds to the invitations to sing along with the Jamaican artist, with the lyrics in Spanish:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts