What's new

SSSTN outdoors

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great , some nice early Resin and as you mentioned already smelling good you say ? , sounds good bro.

Smelling good already another 5 plus weeks she will be smelling amazing

el mani

Veteran
Yeah bro, IME the early production of trichomes on the stems is always a sign of killer plants.
At the moment it smells fantastic, very sweet, somewhat citrusy and sour.
It is very vigorous and branched, somewhat wild although it is not gangly because the stems are quite strong.
If it starts to smell stronger I'm going to have to close the road...
I will take some photos later, it is difficult to take it in full length... after so much pruning it is still huge

alvin88

Looks so killer man I hope you are able to pull off a nice harvest 💪

I got 2 freebies of these but really tempted to get some more.

I'm at the same latitude as you so I'm watching closely. We normally don't get rain until later in October but it is raining pretty good today!! Yikes!

el mani

Veteran
Good weather at the moment, fingers crossed, good flowering rate, good resin, great vigor...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Wow bro looking amazing, they defo happy in your garden 🙏.

Is that 1st pic all Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ?
@ojd mate, indeed the first photo is BD75hz in the foreground and ssstn behind, you can see the difference in the leaves.
She is happy and so am I...
At the moment she goes alone, I just hope that no deluge falls on her.
As soon as I can I have to tie her.

@revegeta666 If Jack wants a sausage he just has to save it from
Thieves ;)

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Hey Maria, caterpillars focused on the stigmas of this plant, I don't know why and it is the first time. Here they seem to eat the leaves or the stems at the base of the buds....
When applying the BT they ended up turning brown. It still seems like it has a few more weeks left and I hope to see some reflowering.
I'm going to wait at least until the end of this week to assess...

Salu2

Maria Sanchez

Hey Maria, caterpillars focused on the stigmas of this plant, I don't know why and it is the first time. Here they seem to eat the leaves or the stems at the base of the buds....
When applying the BT they ended up turning brown. It still seems like it has a few more weeks left and I hope to see some reflowering.
I'm going to wait at least until the end of this week to assess...

Salu2

Ah, the BT would be it.
Like when you have flowers with lots of lovely white pistils, and then they get wet for some reason, and the next day all the white hairs have turned brown.
Hope you get a second flowering while the first flowering calyxes bulk up.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro what a great log you did for this strain looking very nice 👏 👌 .

I rarely have many outdoor growers for my Sativa strain and mainly have sales for outdoor from my early Reg and Fems I offer ( I offer over 100 varieties from 8-16 week range so something for everyone whatever your outdoor season is. )

Pm me or email to arrange any 2 packs of your choice for completing a log in the Connoisseur Genetics subforum of 1 of my strains. ( offer to anyone running a log of my strains in here)

Can't wait to hear how she smokes down the line whenever ready