What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kallenavndk

Fuckt up system !!!!!! Cellar stay cool m8 it sucks big time m8 my deepest sympati to you and the fam

K

kallenavndk

What is going to happen now? by that i mean what says the law about it?
After he has gone to the judge will it be possible for him to be bailed out ?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea kal after he sees a judge he should get a bail,sometimes(lots of times) you have to go infront of the judge brfore you can get a bail or a o.r release yo.
+ vibes goin out to his fam...peace-T-

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
THat fuckin sucks CellerD....My sister station just got busted, has his court date next week. I hate LEO!!!

Keep your chin up. We are sending all our love and good vibes.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
This whole Cella media blackout thing sucks balls. That boy is respected and loved here....not knowing what the dealio is with him right now is like having a scalding hot iron plastered to my ass-cheeks. My mind is racing with about 100 possibilities that are probably infinitely worse than what went down. Can someone give us the scoop?

Much love good vibes are en route from this F.A.M.I.L.Y. to the Cella family.

P.S.-Bro. Bear....hit me up with a PM if you have some other info. Tona...that goes for you too.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Shit.
CellarD, BEST OF LUCK to you getting through this. Claiming that hard financial times and a baby on the way made you freak out and try to find another source of income (if you have an intent to dist charge) and acting emotional and scared may be completely against your personality but might go over on the sympathy side to allow you to walk away with no time and a smack on the wrist.
However it works out, you're one cool cat and I know you will get through it in one piece.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
for u guys that might have missed it.

for u guys that might have missed it.

Cellard our thoughts are still with you and i know you would enjoy this and i hope you can join us when your able to.

For everyone else!

Icmag Roast of COCKTAIL FRANK>

asher1er

Veteran
keep ya head up homie.. the wifey don't need this added stress but i guess its part of the job sometimes :badday:

need anything hollar :joint:

U

UBER21

Some pics of the chem rd and ghost og......chems on top and ghost on bottom......smelling ill...... :joint:

K

kallenavndk

UBER ALLES :) LOOKS So goood m8 i sure will look forwrd to my chemdogs will start smell to ill to hehe and hope the potens is the same :D have u smoke it before ?

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
thsi whole cellardwellar thing has my mind spun yo. this cat got pinched by the cops? i really want that cat to come out on top of this one, no one needs to burn for weed. the only thing a person should burn is weed.

cellard stay up bruh.

U

UBER21

Yo ABlemind about damn time u come out of the cave....Now show some damn pics bro....lol......

Kallen yeah they stink and I luv it bro....havent tried this chem cut so don't really know but I know she will be super dank from what I was told......peace mang

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam Uber, looking gooood!!!!!!.

radvancan, sliped by me, Looking real nice.

Here is my little Bagseed , put on 12/12, 11/28
did a little tying down 3 days ago.

Stay safwe and high.
......HYDRO..........

Last edited:
U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Dam Uber, looking gooood!!!!!!.

radvancan, sliped by me, Looking real nice.

Here is my little Bagseed , put on 12/12, 11/28
did a little tying down 3 days ago.

Stay safwe and high.
......HYDRO..........

Thanx brother......Im digging that training on that plant looks dope...... :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i usualy stay quiet but......

i usualy stay quiet but......

green force...you better get ur weight up...set a real goal bitch...
this is my lil growasis,my woman could handle the toy room ur playin around in sucka.

my tent looks better then ur whole grow,but i aint even gonna embaress you like that.stop trollin and tend to that scrawney grow you have goin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts