What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
BB,Ton,Uber,cracky, &friend.

Great pictures guys'

The bag seed I cloned was put into the soil yesterday and the roots are shooting out already.
I don't know what she is but she clones easy as hell.

The main one that i took the clone from has shown me HER sex.
so 1 seed and a female works for me.
if she looks like anything anyone has seen before please let me know.

Stay safe and hogh.
........HYDRO.......

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fabelous contributions all !!

time to chip in myself...Its been a while actually...

DC

and this is one of my neville's haze x mango haze

and some Kaua'i kushes

few martian haze's ...

1 of the amnesia haze's

and 1 of the sssdh's....

U

UBER21

Thanx brother core for the rep mang........those shots u put up are killer and very calming....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Core again.

and the rest of you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. too fam you mf's are killin shit.keeps a kat like me inspired to keep on keepin on.thanks.peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn guys, my shit looks weak next to that FFA, NH, SSH (fav of mine for over a decade), Mango Haze, and fo sho the OG Ghost. Keep comin with that shit, keeps me on my toes....lol
Here's my lil intro to the ganj world...Jawdrop. As a lil 8in clone with some buddies

And Moses, my GHS Church lady at day 36 flower

good vibes

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
I hate to sound redundant, but everyone's sheet lookin' SWEET! :rasta: Lovin all the fall culas yo. Vint's got his own sheet brewin'. Punny as it is. Stay tuned Fam. In the mean time; Stay safe, keep it green, and :smoweed:

C

Cracky

Dinner's On!

Dinner's On!

Oh ya, great posts here, must be a busy harvest or growing season. Have more in veg.

AK-47

Neville's Haze

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
and the rest of you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. too fam you mf's are killin shit.keeps a kat like me inspired to keep on keepin on.thanks.peace
dats right bruh , aint no FUCKEM quiters around here!!! keep real, keep it green, and keep it movin, from one strain to the next. . . FUCKEM!!!

K

krushonkush

Do you guys think I should get serious Bubblegum or AK? Shit the bay is poppin right
on, I'm really not sure. I got this money that i was hoping to get the Mr.Nice gear but early 09 at best. shits killing me! What you guys going to yourselves for Holidays?
I think yous broke my fucking rep button!! FUCKEM DANKNESS....
more pics when I feel like waiting forever...lol:joint:

W

WeldFlash420

Whoooohooooooo nice shots Cracky
Ton- what more can be said about excellence bro ....shine on

Mailman was good to me today! Came across a new Pack of TGA's JAcks CLeanerII and a pack of something called Giant Purple Bubble, have no idea as to what the hell that is but we're going to be finding out this yr comin up. Got the new pack OF JCII to do a little breedin with, since I already have a mom I'm looking for that big daddy to do his thing all over her thing and so they make a awhole lotta little things....ya dig? I'll be looking to spread the love here F.U.C.K.E.M style so be on the lookout for good things to come.

Gotta give a shout out to Brother Bear, where ya at brozekiel? Dude I'm missing your gardens somethin fierce, to cold to spread the spores or what? :joint:

Thats for all the F.U.C.K.E.M haters.....lmao

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WeldFlash420 again.
Sup yo? Good to hear you like the JCII. Lookin forward to seein some of that breeding.

asher1er

Veteran
spend a couple weeks partying :bashhead: :bashhead: :badday: and i get backed up a few pages :cuss:

glad to see everyone still kickin strong n being safe! keep up the good work fellas! :joint: :joint:

rep to those i can hand it to :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tango and cracky...lookin good fellaz....

weldflash,good pic man :D

..........i wanted to see if you guys heard about this crazy stuff right here yo.
in Iowa i think it is, this kid was born without any eyelids at all.so when the doctors circumsized him they used his foreskin and made eylids out of it for him..........................he's been cockeyed ever since.........................:D

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
..........................he's been cockeyed ever since.........................

Oh tonatiuh my man, the last comic standing has
a special place foy you, :bashhead: lol

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO.......

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
allright I wanna play too, this is a true story.

Kid I knew growing up was diagnosed with testicular cancer, maybe four or five years ago. The doctor immediately schedules him for surgery the next day to remove the offending testicle.

So his parents drive down to see him. They get there while he is in the recovery room. His father walks in and says Bill you are finally a true Italian. bill groggily says why? Dad responds, now you are Wop-sided.

this was told to me by the father who made the joke.....I thought it was funny.

it may lose something being written down

peace
jip

W

WeldFlash420

Ten Toes....

Ten Toes....

One day Jerome, Jermaine, and little JDawg were playing in the park. When all of a sudden they hear all this commotion comin from the bushes...they go investigate and low and behold they peek through the shrubery and see a white couple buck naked going at it!They watch for awhile and here comes the cops....
The coppers snag up the couple and the three boys and tell the boys they must appear for court as witnesses.
Court day comes...
The judge asks Jerome to take the stand and asks the boy to say what he saw in the park that day....
Jerome: "Well Judge...those white folks over there.... they was fuckin!"
Judge: "Contempt of court!" The judge slams his gavel down and throws the boy outta court.
Next comes Jermaine
Judge: "Jermaine tell us what you saw in the park that day"
Jermaine: "Well judge....its like my other brother said before....them white folks over there, they was fuckin!"
Judge slams his gavel down and screams " contempt of court! Get him out of here with a $1,000 fine!
Little JDawg was shaking in his little Timberlands when the Judge called him to take the stand...
Judge: " LIttle JDawg tell us what you saw in the park that day, and remember what I did to your older brothers for their conduct in my courtroom!"

Little JDawg: Sits quietly and thinks for a moment and almost looks frustrated when he blurts this out....

"Judge all I know is when we looked at them white folks alls I seen was....
Ten toes up, and ten toes down, two little asses rollin round and round, meat going in and meat comin out, and if that ain't fuckin you can throw me out!"

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Stocking stuffer!!!

Stocking stuffer!!!

Had to treat myself to some holiday stocking stuffers.....this space-age lookin 6 1/8" x 6 1/8" pollen sifter box was on the "gotta have" short list:

66-1-720.jpg

66-3-720.jpg

W

WeldFlash420

Nice pick up Accessndx! Just picked up some more beans myself today, Burmaberry, its a SOL's Shiskaberry #3 x'd with a Reefermans Burmese Pure male. Should be some decent smoke.

K

kallenavndk

nive pollen thing ....what is ?it hehe :)

Here is my lil retarded Low ryder hehe no many beans on her But i have some for a new giant grow out side :)

lol.jpg

lol1.jpg

She is small but in normal light she is lovely n damn cute i think :)

lowryderjpg1jpg2.jpg

lowryderjpg1-2.jpg

lowryder-2.jpg

miss mud grown a bit bigger

Mobpop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts