What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

watched the fight back . i could only give Tyson fury 4 rounds .rounds 1-3 usyk ,rounds 4-7 possibly 8 for fury, a 10-8 9th round for usyk , and the latter rounds for usyk ... the ref should of stopped it as tko in the 9th, counted to 8 and then stopped and held fury up too .

fury team and promotions , and all the arse lickers are pretending it was even and possibly fury was robbed?

usyk won by a fair margin and was nearly robbed... he was roobed of a k.o , and robbed of a tko in the same round

shiva82

Haha no but i witnessed him call another member that when he was on here. Mad respect for the guy but hes got a serious attitude deficit. And he doesnt like a lot of questions like dubi
dubi is more tolerant of the bullshit, i'm sure he feels the same way some days lol. who knows

RobFromTX

Angus made the mistake of venturing into the speakers corner and got sucked into the shit void like the rest of us. Started talking about pepe the frog being linked to the nazi party and stuff like that. It was pretty entertaining while it lasted :D

shiva82

Angus made the mistake of venturing into the speakers corner and got sucked into the shit void like the rest of us. Started talking about pepe the frog being linked to the nazi party and stuff like that. It was pretty entertaining while it lasted :D
lets take a moment to pay our respects to all the bacon defeated in bacon corner. ri.p . last man standing

RobFromTX

lets take a moment to pay our respects to all the bacon defeated in bacon corner. ri.p . last man standing

This is the page where the bacon finally burned up :D

shiva82

This is the page where the bacon finally burned up :D

ah . yes don't get political or opinionated in a ganja thread if you can't handle another opinion , or opposing view.

it happens . the media have done a great job in brainwashing

shiva82

nobody knows the truth , the real history , nobody . we can't handle the truth . all this side step whataboutism and historical retribution is based on lies and has no moral authority

Latest posts

Latest posts