What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sending some negative vibes ...The Only gay thing thats inhere are you :joint:
FUCKEM wannebe

U

UBER21

Green Force said:

Yo Momma is gay biatch........get the steppin no one wants to see ur scrog of trash......If were so GAY wtf u in here......FOOKING TROLL.... :spank:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder how many of us it would take to make his green dot turn red ??
Green Force your posts/sig have clearly indicated you as a troll
and you will be reported as such
:wave:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Whata d00sh....kickin' the thread when a member is down! If he weren't so hot and bothered to join up to begin with, none of this would have been an issue....
Got clownheads barging in demanding all kinds of red carpet treatment. What ever happened to normal people?
I can only think of 1 thing that's even more profoundly gay: trolling the thread of people you think are gay so you can join.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
When Green Force Shows some MOTHA FUCKIN CLOSEUPS or some different pics than the two he been showin us since F.U.C.K.I.N. DAY #1 maybe I'll acknowledge that his little BITCH ASS exists in this thread and on these boards

F.U.C.K.E.M.©

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey CF this ones for you playa...

tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-touchdown-400a-113006.jpg

trophies.jpg

hehehe just had to rub it in yo. :muahaha:
-T-

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMN!!! Im not crazy....get it! Run the trolls and bitches out!...lol
Grren force....your shits WEAK man...Noob ass table...

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Old Pink: Thanks for comin' to the rescue on the thread. Tellin' that clown off is a no brainer for us, but consquences speak louder than anything we could say.
ImNot: 1st off...sick nuggetry. Purple...just like Mom used to grow!!! 2nd....I have to wholeheartedly agree....WTF is up with greenF throwing in like 2 pictures into our thread and causing such a scene? Get some new shots bro.
BB: leave it to you to dig out that hilarous picture of Kallen's dog dumpin on GF's "grow". Doesn't look like the fertilizer did too much to enhance the 2 grow room pictures he keeps circulating. What an ass-wipe.

The rest of you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. keep on chooglin!!!

W

WeldFlash420

Thinking of Cdubb, missing his posts here.
INC- grand show brother yer shit is looking off the hook!
Gforce- well man, you've found yourself in the pound again, anyone that has to have their sig removed by admin is a turd pile anyways....
To all of F.U.C.K.E.M keep on keepin on,

I made a killer score today on some beans...picked up SB3 crossed with the arcata TW clone. Should be some nice phenos to pick from outta that pack.

xOOx

N.J. Senate approves medical marijuana bill
Monday, December 15, 2008
TRENTON BUREAU

A Senate committee today cleared a measure that would allow medical use of marijuana in New Jersey.

The Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee voted to approve the long-stalled bill by a 6 to 1 margin; two senators abstained.

The bill calls for creating “alternative treatment centers” where people with chronic and terminal diseases would be allowed access to marijuana. Supporters say marijuana is a viable treatment option to alleviate pain in many cases.

“It is the definition of basic human decency that we do whatever we can to ease the pain and suffering of people living with severe chronic and terminal diseases,” said bill sponsor Sen. Nicholas Scutari, D-Union. “When all other avenues of currently-approved pain relief have been exhausted, we need to give doctors the freedom to prescribe medical marijuana to give their patients a measure of comfort and dignity in the face of their debilitating diseases. This bill is about the most humane, compassionate option for those state residents who have nowhere else to turn in managing their illnesses.”

If ultimately approved by the full Legislature and signed by Governor Corzine, New Jersey would be the 14th state to allow medical use of marijuana.

A Senate committee today cleared a measure that would allow medical use of marijuana in New Jersey.

The Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee voted to approve the long-stalled bill by a 6 to 1 margin; two senators abstained.

The bill calls for creating “alternative treatment centers” where people with chronic and terminal diseases would be allowed access to marijuana. Supporters say marijuana is a viable treatment option to alleviate pain in many cases.

“It is the definition of basic human decency that we do whatever we can to ease the pain and suffering of people living with severe chronic and terminal diseases,” said bill sponsor Sen. Nicholas Scutari, D-Union. “When all other avenues of currently-approved pain relief have been exhausted, we need to give doctors the freedom to prescribe medical marijuana to give their patients a measure of comfort and dignity in the face of their debilitating diseases. This bill is about the most humane, compassionate option for those state residents who have nowhere else to turn in managing their illnesses.”

If ultimately approved by the full Legislature and signed by Governor Corzine, New Jersey would be the 14th state to allow medical use of marijuana.

----------------

am i dreaming guys?

NO!! Corzine WILL sign it.

woohoo!!

xoox

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
that would be fantastic. hope CT will be next.
in the meanwhile.
Endo got a new toy.
15960aerogarden3.jpeg

15960aerogarden2.jpeg

15960aerogarden1.jpeg

gonna grow reg herbs with it for now.. but ill clear a space or 2 eventually to see if it makes a good cloner. and vegger.

U

UBER21

Nice toy endo whacha growing in that some cilantro....lol.......looks cool bro....

Xoox thats fucking awesome man hopefully it gets signed by gov corzine......good to see that our beautiful and beneficial plant is really losing the bullshit label as a hard drug all around the country.....good chit

Wonder whats going to be considered chronic for peeps to get approved for a med card.....???....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts