What's new

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It’s like breathing bugs down there with the humidity. The upper Midwest has some nice locations. Especially if you like not having neighbors, and the closest cop 20 miles away.

You can breathe down there?!?!!

I find it inhospitable and overpriced... but almost everyone around here vacations there.

Snowy winter is preferable to the same sunny shit year round.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
finger-guns-joe-biden.gif

finger-gun-joe-biden.gif

Hiddenjems

You can breathe down there?!?!!

I find it inhospitable and overpriced... but almost everyone around here vacations there.

Snowy winter is preferable to the same sunny shit year round.
Depends where you look. For under $250,000 you can get 20+ acres with a nice 3 bedroom and workshop. The choices get a lot better if you don’t have kids in school, or homeschool your kids.

Unfortunately schools are still funded by property tax most places. If that’s not a tiered system, what is?

RobFromTX

For under $250,000 you can get 20+ acres with a nice 3 bedroom and workshop.

:LOL: In the upper midwest? My man you're talking 10 years ago. A quarter million now will get you an aged doublewide in a trailer park in Montana. Its the most expensive area of the country now because its where everyones moving to escape the crowds IF you can afford to do it. Anyway I'll take the heat and misery any day over living some place it rains or snows 8 months a year. I got a brother in Washington State and that gloomy weather is making him weirder by the day. All rain and no sunshine is making Gary a real kook

Hiddenjems

:LOL: In the upper midwest? My man you're talking 10 years ago. A quarter million now will get you an aged doublewide in a trailer park in Montana. Its the most expensive area of the country now because its where everyones moving to escape the crowds IF you can afford to do it. Anyway I'll take the heat and misery any day over living some place it rains or snows 8 months a year. I got a brother in Washington State and that gloomy weather is making him weirder by the day. All rain and no sunshine is making Gary a real kook
Ohio and Indiana have extremely cheap rural areas.

RobFromTX

Ohio and Indiana have extremely cheap rural areas.

I know thats technically midwest. Its just when i here that i think montana, wyoming, colorado. You know, "midwest". I do have a neighbor down the street from Cleveland Ohio and he moved here to escape the crowds there

Hiddenjems

I know thats technically midwest. Its just when i here that i think montana, wyoming, colorado. You know, "midwest". I do have a neighbor down the street from Cleveland Ohio and he moved here to escape the crowds there
Cleveland is a shithole country.

50 miles away, it’s extremely rural.

RobFromTX

You can prove those people wrong on a beach at sunset. Lay down until the sun totally disappears, then stand up and see it again.

I just go along with what he says. Hes a cool guy but im careful not to bring up science issues around him. Otherwise things get hilarious. Hes a master carpenter though. Very good at what he does

GasD

love venison myself. hunt mostly with a longbow these days but still have my rifles etc though.
I hunt with a recurve. I have a Ben Pearson and a bear grizzly. I had a hoyt magna tech but the drop away rest I had just installed and loctited decided to fall off as I was pulling back on a doe 18 years ago. I binned the compound and haven't turned back. Nice to see other trad archery hunters on here.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I hunt with a recurve. I have a Ben Pearson and a bear grizzly. I had a hoyt magna tech but the drop away rest I had just installed and loctited decided to fall off as I was pulling back on a doe 18 years ago. I binned the compound and haven't turned back. Nice to see other trad archery hunters on here.

Bear bows are my favorite. Fred knew what he was creating before he realized it. I love him dearly.

Been pulling a recurve for decades and must say that many deer are better off getting home than those falling to a shotgun slinger.

Many of the guys hunting don't understand that they have it almost deli counter easy as far as killing a deer like punching paper targets.

I'd like to believe that they would rather be taken by a hunter that appreciates the opportunity to lose.

A compound bow is losing almost as much flavor as a double barrel shotgun.

Hunting is tracking and silence, respect and appreciation, focus and execution.

I would love to ask Don Jr. about his elephant and what part he was going to eat first and the part that he ate first.

I bet that bastard didn't even make a steak for his pa.

Latest posts

Latest posts