What's new

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

Old Piney

absolutely defend yourself! this has been relatively amicable, the sort of conversation i could get used to.

i could absolutely get behind another candidate. i'm waiting to see how far the GOP is willing to push a guy that should be (and may yet end up) in prison as their "best and brightest".:pointlaug "methinks thou protesteth too much" but are not willing to think about other options than The Chump yourself. there has not been a moment where i was anything other than anti-Chump. you still don't get that, obviously. why you can't understand it is beyond the limits of the english (or any other) language to explain. i'm not FOR Biden...i'm for anyone that is running against anyone like The Chump...literally anyone.
Write in Mickey mouse

Hiddenjems

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I love guns and growing weed.

Don't let me project an image of law abiding in all categories...

You dared me.
I suspect there are 2 very different kinds of people in the cannabis community. Those that were actual outlaw criminals facing serious time (or doing time) for growing a plant, and those that haven’t.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't consider myself Billy Badass for growing under the threat of imprisonment... it was the only way to get it done and I understood that when I got caught it was going to be trouble.

I follow the law generally because I understand its role in society.

Just because I grew weed didn't mean that I was just as likely to steal your car.

Just because a law is written on paper doesn't mean that they can't bust me for it and stack up more papers.

The in for a penny, in for a pound regard you give to lawbreakers should certainly not apply to me.

Even Hell's Angels have some rules.

ost

Reading all this, I feel bless to be Canadian. Our streets and schools are way safer on this side of the border. And we have a Full Federal cannabis legalisation.
yep studied on moveing when i was young ,then life happened ,have to take care of family.

ost

Too funny its perfectly legal to kill yourself in Canada, Its your life your choice! Personally I love my life and do not want to end it however some people are at the point where they want to die. In the States suicidal people buy guns and then off them selves, In Canada you talk to your "free" doctor and he can then help you either make it happen or get you the therapy that can make you happy again.
But guns are cheaper and easier right? LOL!

Smoking a joint growing my weed stress free, because its legal at all levels of government! While in the states they still arrest more cannabis users then violent criminals.

Ain't KARMA a bitch! LOL
hell all they need is a bridge over the river, most times the body is never found!some of the time a open bible on the front seat, most never leave a note.

Rakkasan

Trump Suggests ‘Genetically Engineered’ Marijuana May Be Causing Mass Shootings🤣😆🤣
z23omWD.jpg