What's new

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

right

Perhaps I'm mistaken Armed Old Hippie.
On my side of the isle we just assume that everyone is in agreement about bidens alzheimers. My mistake

right

@ Armed Old Hippie
I'm an American citizen and a Canadian national. So I believe that I have a unique point of view regarding American politics.
I believe in freedom. I just happen to believe that the right is the party that upholds that value right now.

Just my point of view.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
@ Armed Old Hippie
I'm an American citizen and a Canadian national. So I believe that I have a unique point of view regarding American politics.
I believe in freedom. I just happen to believe that the right is the party that upholds that value right now.

Just my point of view.
you can believe whatever you want. don't expect to go unchallenged when assuming something because that's not going to happen. this place is not an echo chamber...

right

I am no longer allowed to defend myself. But I truly enjoy the interaction. The interaction with you infact has been tasteful and intelligent.
I enjoy our interactions

RobFromTX

;)

1695761223235.jpeg

Old Piney

I get it some people hate Trump but come on you couldn't and can't find someone other than than demented Joe talk about a slid into oblivion, God help Us !

Brother Nature

From an international perspective, Trump pushed America into the decline and Biden has just solidified it. You guys can argue abot the semantics of it all day, which you do, but the rest of the world is slowly making trade agreements with China and looking to the future while the US just slides further and further into a divided decline.

RobFromTX

Like you say thats just a perspective. Obama launched a lot of problems that have been very destructive. People dont like addressing it because of his status as the first black president, but trump didn't encourage the anti cop movement, which resulted in fresh racial tension that probably wont let up for decades, or rob the middle class of their health coverage by making it unaffordable. I know a lot of hard working people that lost theirs and I say this as somebody who voted for him his first term. See it however you will though. People hated trump long before he was president because of his greedy billionaire status. Being president just amplified that

GenghisKush

^^ a fine example of a thought-terminating cliche.
Like you say thats just a perspective. Obama launched a lot of problems that have been very destructive. People dont like addressing it because of his status as the first black president, but trump didn't encourage the anti cop movement, which resulted in fresh racial tension that probably wont let up for decades, or rob the middle class of their health coverage by making it unaffordable. I know a lot of hard working people that lost theirs and I say this as somebody who voted for him his first term. See it however you will though. People hated trump long before he was president because of his greedy billionaire status. Being president just amplified that

LOL

1695764825391.png

There’s a straightforward way to significantly reduce this number of uninsured Texans, with the federal government footing most of the bill, but the state’s Republican leaders have consistently refused it. When the Affordable Care Act became law in 2010, the bill’s authors sought to close the “coverage gap” by introducing a new marketplace for health insurance, for which Americans earning low incomes would be eligible to receive federal subsidies helping them pay for coverage. For those who even then couldn’t afford a marketplace plan, the bill would expand Medicaid—a joint state and federal insurance program.

RobFromTX

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I am no longer allowed to defend myself. But I truly enjoy the interaction. The interaction with you infact has been tasteful and intelligent.
I enjoy our interactions
absolutely defend yourself! this has been relatively amicable, the sort of conversation i could get used to.
I get it some people hate Trump but come on you couldn't and can't find someone other than than demented Joe talk about a slid into oblivion, God help Us !
i could absolutely get behind another candidate. i'm waiting to see how far the GOP is willing to push a guy that should be (and may yet end up) in prison as their "best and brightest".:pointlaug "methinks thou protesteth too much" but are not willing to think about other options than The Chump yourself. there has not been a moment where i was anything other than anti-Chump. you still don't get that, obviously. why you can't understand it is beyond the limits of the english (or any other) language to explain. i'm not FOR Biden...i'm for anyone that is running against anyone like The Chump...literally anyone.

right

I am not allowed to defendmyself. But I don't mind an intelligent discussion. Unfortunately the discussion breaks into baiting and name calling. When the trolling starts I'm not going to engage in a coherent conversation.

Last edited: