What's new

Diary Crunky's corner!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Update time.

In the seed tent my DB male has exploded with pollen. It appears that 90% of the plants are seeded heavily, from what I can see. Unfortunately I think the timing is off with the Double Jam specimen. I will have seeds, but I'm doubtful for quantity. It's the most important cross (to me) out of the 8 females making seeds. I guess whatever happens it's in nature's hands now.
Here's the photos:
IMG_6150.JPG
IMG_6149.JPG
IMG_6151.JPG

Sorry I forgot to turn the lights down on these photos... they're looking amazing though! It's also going to be increasingly difficult for photos as the Double Jam begins filling out most of the tent. It's easily 2-3x every other plants' size and it's just getting started lol...

Next we have the non-seeded mutant run (Menthol Skunk and Giant Pur Pur). Giant Pur Pur is literally a few inches away from being my height. I'm going to have to figure something out because it's literally about 4-5 inches off the top budsite. I moved it so it's not directly under the light but I don't think the flowering stretch is done on her yet.
IMG_6140.JPEG

MS2 is my favorite for smell, very menthol aroma. MS4 is my favorite for structure and leaves. I suspect the keeper is going to be MS4, having the best smells, structure, and rooting ability. Speaking of....
IMG_6139.JPEG

MS2-4 have roots going and all need about another week and they'll be ready for planting. Just waiting for the roots to grow a bit more before planting. MS1 doesn't look like it's going to make it. If MS1 turns out better than her sisters I may end up revegging her. As is though, it looks like a decision will be made between MS2 and MS4. I want to like MS2 the most because of her smell, but her structure honestly looks terrible. Maybe in a few weeks time things will develop more and I'll change my mind about which to breed with but for now I'm leaning on MS4.

Before we get into the veg plants I'll go over the Multileaf seedlings. Fortunately I had much better germination on the second batch of Multileaf seeds. 11 for 11 but unfortunately it seems, only 2, maybe 3 specimens will end up as regular Multileaf. All the others appear like they will be round-Multileaf. Just a matter of time before I know for certain. The best specimen from batch 1 still won't show sex preflower. I assume it's female just for this reason, but I can't say for certain.
IMG_6146.jpeg

And the veg plants:
IMG_6144.JPEG

IMG_6143.JPEG
IMG_6142.JPEG
IMG_6141.JPEG

teide

Veteran
Looking great.
I really like the round leaf phenos from the multileaf, they seem the most novel and stealth to me.
The giant purpur rocks!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Dang, time to update for sure. Let's start with the ones everyone wants to see, flowers!
What I see:
IMG_6271.JPG

Highlight of GPP:
IMG_6265.JPG
IMG_6266.JPG

As you can see, aphid infestation on this girl is quite insane. I don't know why they like it so much but oh they do! Fortunately the ladybugs are also exploding in numbers. The watering jug I left in there last night accidently. When I looked at it today at least 2 larvae were on it, and there must have been at least 100 eggs scattered on the surface. Pretty cool to watch them multiply.

Menthol Skunk:
These smells are AMAZING. Could possibly unhinge BerryFreak as my favorite terpene profile. It's a menthol earthy type thing, very unique. Each pheno is slightly different but they're all roughly about the same. The biggest thing I notice though is the difference in flowers. MS1 has the flowers of BerryFreak, which I know and love. Some of the others are more like what I've seen from homegrown Freakshow grows.

MS1:
IMG_6267.JPG

MS2:
IMG_6268.JPG

MS3:
IMG_6269.JPG

MS4:
IMG_6270.JPG

crunkyeah

Veteran
And onto the veg plants!

Clones have been planted, and appears like they're going to start really taking off in a week or so once they get accustomed to dirt-life.

First we have the regular Multileaf keepers. I plan on breeding these together for a seed stock increase, as well as fixing the traditional leaf a bit better. One thing you won't know by the pictures.. one of those is actually a rooted clone from the first specimen... so effectively I have 5 regular leaf Multi to play with. I do believe I have a male/female pair, so that should be fun when the time comes.
IMG_6258.jpeg

Next we have 3 Menthol Skunk clones:
IMG_6259.jpeg

MS2 got shaded out by a Multileaf clone, so I'm giving it a bit more time to develop. Roots had gone brown and growth had stopped. If I can't bring it back, I'm not too worried. While MS2 is a really unique and cool specimen, MS1 has captured me. I find more qualitative traits in MS1 than the others, so I'm going to roll with that unless the flowers quality is vastly different from one individual to the next.

So for the next photo I'm on the fence about these... I don't really want to run them but at the same point I don't want to cull them either. They are the round-leaf Multis.
IMG_6260.JPG

They're a bit slower than the traditional Multileaf but they're all wonderful little plants in their own rights. Actually I haven't noticed a huge lack of vigor in this bunch. The round-leaf seems to be only slightly behind the regular-leaf in terms of size. Maybe these will be gone by the next update, maybe not.

Lastly, we have the 5 keepers on the bottom shelf.
Drunken Bastard
Multileaf #1
Giant Pur Pur
V9 Tiger
and BerryFreak
IMG_6263.JPG
IMG_6264.JPG

Last edited:

teide

Veteran
Please, PLEASE do not cull the round leaf multis!
They are by far the most stealth, even rounder than the quack bastards. No worries if they are a bit slower than the rest, they really deserve to live in my opinion. It would be really interesting to follow them to harvest, who knows how they turn out.

mack 10

Veteran
And onto the veg plants!

Clones have been planted, and appears like they're going to start really taking off in a week or so once they get accustomed to dirt-life.

First we have the regular Multileaf keepers. I plan on breeding these together for a seed stock increase, as well as fixing the traditional leaf a bit better. One thing you won't know by the pictures.. one of those is actually a rooted clone from the first specimen... so effectively I have 5 regular leaf Multi to play with. I do believe I have a male/female pair, so that should be fun when the time comes.
View attachment 18789260

Next we have 3 Menthol Skunk clones:
View attachment 18789261

MS2 got shaded out by a Multileaf clone, so I'm giving it a bit more time to develop. Roots had gone brown and growth had stopped. If I can't bring it back, I'm not too worried. While MS2 is a really unique and cool specimen, MS1 has captured me. I find more qualitative traits in MS1 than the others, so I'm going to roll with that unless the flowers quality is vastly different from one individual to the next.

So for the next photo I'm on the fence about these... I don't really want to run them but at the same point I don't want to cull them either. They are the round-leaf Multis.
View attachment 18789262

They're a bit slower than the traditional Multileaf but they're all wonderful little plants in their own rights. Actually I haven't noticed a huge lack of vigor in this bunch. The round-leaf seems to be only slightly behind the regular-leaf in terms of size. Maybe these will be gone by the next update, maybe not.

Lastly, we have the 5 keepers on the bottom shelf.
Drunken Bastard
Multileaf #1
Giant Pur Pur
V9 Tiger
and BerryFreak
View attachment 18789265 View attachment 18789266
crazy selection. true wonders of the genepool. you gotta keep them around.
try an keep them all pure, i never seen such unique cultivars.

crunkyeah

Veteran
@goingrey - Thank you for the Menthol Skunk comment. They do look very nice.

@teide - Sorry I could not keep the round leaf multis. I suspect they are a Mnogolistka x ABC hybrid. If this is the case, once I make stable versions of each separate mutant one could make a new F1 cross to get those kinds of specimen to express in progeny. I do intend on working each mutant line exclusively so the future should hold lots of options for high quality stealth plants. I also want to mention that of the 22 seeds I sprouted of the Multis, I do have one specimen which seems to be unique among them all. I did keep that one, even though it's not my favorite of the bunch.

@mack 10 - Thanks for stopping by! I do intend on keeping them around as long as I'm able. I also plan on using a potent modern hybrid male to increase cannabinoid levels in all mutant lines. I'm also toying the idea of using a CBD-only male for medicinal mutants. Currently I don't have any males in flowering so everything you're seeing is female.

Update time:
Things are progressing as well as I could hope. In the 4x4 I have like 6 different plants all seeded from the same Drunken Bastard male. There really isn't much to see except plants fully loaded with seed. Since there's nothing too special to see, I will reserve photos for harvesting. I can say that the Invictus girls were equally as impressive as their siblings. You can see photos of those earlier in the thread. The new ones look exactly like those did. Fortunately one of the Invictus seems to be a very aggressively large plant, so the seeds should be promising. A large DB specimen combined with a very large 27-30% THC strain, yes please!

In the 5x3 I have GPP and Menthol Skunk in the last leg of their life. The Giant Pur Pur girl on the left has a very large and pronounced internode spacing, but unfortunately it doesn't look like this pheno also got the XXL flowers. Additionally she's also slightly unstable and did herm on me a bit. It looks like I'll have maybe 50-100 S1 from her. MS1 is the clear standout from the MS specimen. She's much larger than her sisters and much more productive. MS2-4 are nearly identical with MS2 being the only oddball. For one, the clone just died on me after rooting, and the flower structure is different from the others. She's also the heaviest of the bunch with one of her main colas almost touching the ground now. I will remove her in a day or two as most pistils have turned amber. Oddly enough, Menthol Skunk flowers more like BerryFreak in that the phenos I have are around 70-75 days maturity. The flowering time that comes with MS descriptions is 55-65 days. MS1 is the only pheno that fits that timeframe. I have decided that the terpenes that come off Menthol Skunk are superior to those of BerryFreak. Both are 110% awesome but MS wins in my book due to the subtle menthol flavor permeating that wonderful earthy berry bliss. Either way, both will be a part of my breeding projects.

Here's some photos of these beautiful ladies! (keep in mind they're STILL infested with spidermites and aphids):
IMG_6358.JPG

As you can see, pretty much everything is falling over due to weight. Wish I would have known how heavy they would get! I would have scrogged them...

IMG_6359.JPG

IMG_6354.JPG

GPP female. Very susceptible to aphids this one. Fortunately the ladybug army has helped quite a bit!

IMG_6360.JPG

You can see some of the aphid damage to GPP due to the strange colorations on the fan leaves. Additionally there's ladybug larvae all over it.

IMG_6361.JPG

MS buds getting too heavy to be supported by these stems! This cultivar definitely needs support into late flowering.

And lastly we have the veg plants which also need a disclaimer of sorts. I have removed the round-leaf Multis. It seemed to me that the recessive traditional Mnogolistka (Multileaf) leaf needs to be isolated and secured. You can find a variety of ABC crosses on the internet by now but there's nothing out there for traditional Multi. For this reason I want to stabilize and insure that these beautiful little plants do not get lost to time. I have also planted clones from the Menthol skunk moms currently flowering. The only one which died on me was MS2. I intend on using MS1 for breeding projects UNLESS somehow MS3 or MS4's flowers are just superb. As of now though, the best traits lie in the genetics of MS1. I also have 2 clones of V9T which I'm super happy are thriving and doing well. It seems my fears for this plants' clone-ability were unwarranted. The variegation also passes, so I'm excited to see what this plant offers!

IMG_6355.JPG

M1 is a rooted clone from the M1 I had from the first batch of seeds. M5 is the oddball of the group, and M2 (top left) was the tallest before I topped them all. M3 (bottom left) is my favorite for how perfect the Multileaf expression is. It's beautiful. Smells are all lemony with a subtle beebalm flavor, with a slightly skunky myrcene smell.

IMG_6356.JPG

The two V9T clones looking lovely! MS1(x2), MS3, MS4. I should note that everything on the top shelf has been topped other than the V9T and MS1 clones.

Lastly we have the P1 generation:
IMG_6357.JPG

BerryFreak on the right still suffers pretty bad from spidermites. It's looking really rough after I trimmed 80% of the healthy green growth off her. Otherwise I would say all the plants seem healthy. Spider mites and aphids are mostly gone in the veg tent. BerryFreak seems to be the only one afflicted by spidermites. I hope I can breed spidermite resistance into her!

Before I wrap up this update I want to divulge my plans for 2023 at least.
My flowering plants right now will finish up the first 10 days of Jan. Most of the seeded plants will finish around the same time, with the exception of my DJ lady which will easily go another month past the others.
My main focus for 2023 is to make seed stock of the various crosses I want to do. During the early part of the year, I will be doing a Multileaf repro. I do not yet know the sex of all my specimens but I do hope I have at least 1 male and 1 female! While the Multileaf seed run is going on, I will germinate the Tentazione in preparation for the sultan run with all the mutants. Tentatively I'm looking at Jan-Mar for the Multileaf run and Mar-May for the Tentazione sultan run. I plan on crossing Tentazione to each mutant line, as well as a couple choice Tentazione females to make F2s.
The latter part of 2023 is still up in the air but I know 100% I'm ready to commit to this initial outcrossing. I can't say for certain if I will want to maintain the P1 generation after the F1s are made. That is a big decision for lots of contemplation. Additionally, I could also go back through each mutant line and make more seeds. Lastly, a thought; the more expensive food gets, the more I want to dial back on cannabis and ramp up on farming. I have plans for a chicken coop and all kinds of veggies/herbs next year!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Happy 2023 all! This new year will bring exciting plants to my garden, as well as beginning the journey of creating my very own super mutants!

So first off, I can say that I totally understand why seed prices are the way they are! It's soo tedious of a process compared to just bud runs. Separating the seeds is truly a time-consuming endeavor. I would have never guessed I would spend so much time separating seeds from buds. That said, I kind of enjoy it. Nothing like holding a few thousand seeds knowing there's some magic in there.

Before I get rambling, let's get into it. First off, my flower run for GPP and Menthol Skunk has completed. I pulled them at Day 62. Secondly, my seed run for a bunch of different stuff is almost done. I have I think 3 more plants which will get a couple more weeks for seeds to develop. The rest are chopped and drying. Lastly, my veg plants are still fighting bugs, so I'm really going to focus hard on the next 2 weeks of removing all the aphids and spider mites before the next run.

I will give smoke reports as the GPP and MS start drying out and getting cured. Menthol Skunk appears to me to be vastly superior in every way compared to Freakshow/Supafreak released by Humboldt Seed Co. The smells are insanely strong, menthol with earthy berry sweetness. Or maybe it's earthy berry sweetness with menthol undertones. Either way it's sublime. The GPP smells like oak barrel and slightly floral.

Here's some photos:
IMG_6428.JPG

IMG_6436.JPG IMG_6434.JPG IMG_6433.JPG IMG_6432.JPG

Those are all main colas from each respective Menthol Skunk specimen. All turned out amazing in terms of resin content and terpenes.

Here's an Invictus female who has been pollinated by my DB male. This plant is very high yielding, and purple to boot. I took 3 clones from the bottom of the plant and I'm trying to root them for fun. If I get it to root and reveg, I'll use it for breeding.
IMG_6435.JPG

Apologies for not wet trimming for better photos. I'm ill with a chest cold at the moment so it's going to take me a few days to get in gear for trimming.

I don't have many photos of the seeded plants because there's nothing super special to look at. That said, here's the one I was most excited for. Double Jam pollinated by Drunken Bastard! The interesting thing about this plant is... she's done making seeds! It went 105 days without seed, and with seed she's done after day 63?! Without even doing anything those seeds popped out on their own. To me this is a clear sign she was done.

IMG_6440.JPG IMG_6441.JPG

I won't show any veg pics for now since nothing has changed really. In the first few weeks of 2023 I will get all my mutants looking amazing and ready for the next flower run. Until then, I will be trimming haha.

goingrey

Heh I've always come to the exact opposite conclusion when making seeds. Maybe because I just jar up the buds and then collect the seeds one bud at at time.

Get well soon and happy new year!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Heh I've always come to the exact opposite conclusion when making seeds. Maybe because I just jar up the buds and then collect the seeds one bud at at time.

Get well soon and happy new year!
I did that with my BerryFreak girl when she got pollinated from a slight Sour Diesel herm. When there are buds to smoke, generally I would agree with you. These plants are so heavily pollinated that there aren't any buds, especially with the Double Jam. I'll try to keep track of how long it takes me to sort the seeds out. The biggest hurdle for me is, you can let everything get dry and grind it into powder bud at some point you have all the little bits of leaf stems and actual stems where it's tricky to sort the seeds from all those little bits. Of course you get all kinds of seed husks too which are normally coated with resin but you don't really want that in with the seeds.

I purchased a gold sifting set of pans which works really well, but unfortunately I haven't found a way to filter seeds from plant material with 100% efficiency. Maybe over time and repetition I will be able to perfect a low effort method but for now it's really tedious for me. I should also mention that every seed I squeeze and check to make sure it's good. I've already sorted easily 10k seeds, and wouldn't be surprised if I have 50k to go, with these new plants. Also, recently I purchased a 70 slot bead sorting container for my seeds. I need to purchase a second one because the vials aren't big enough for all my seeds. I end up using 4 or 5 vials for 1 strain. First one is completely full and I still have like 11 plants to process. I can't wait until I start making my mutant F1s.

Oh and happy new year!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Update time:
My plants have decided my plans for me a little bit for the beginning of 2023. The Multileaf have gotten bigger, and been transplanted into 1/2 gal containers. I also threw them in the flower tent so they have maximum room to get big. This will be the smallest pot container I've ever flowered in. I do not intend on transplanting them again. The reason for my haste on this one is that unfortunately a couple of males have started flowering under 18 hours of light. After growing this strain for a while now, my theory is that these are pure Mnogolistka, and the traditional males also have alleles for autoflowering. Out of 22 seeds, I had 6 duds, 6 traditional, and the other 10 were round-leaf. Out of the 6 traditional, 3 males and 3 females. All 3 males exhibited auto signs; beginning to flower under 18 hours of light. Another theory is that due to the auto-alleles present in the males, I do not expect flowering to be more than 8-9 weeks. I've heard this strain can be extremely fast, so I'm hoping the 1/2 gal containers are enough to see them through. Unfortunately they did get root bound a little bit before transplanting, so I'm hoping that doesn't affect things too much.

So long story short, the Multileaf have initiated flowering as of today. Tomorrow will be day 1 of flower. I've also decided to throw a couple of the Menthol Skunk clones and maybe even the V9T mom, for a 'fun' F1 outcross.

For now, I'll just show ya some pictures of everything. Btw, I have been spraying for bugs and my plants have been quite appreciative! I'm starting to win the battle. So much work to do though when you consider I have like 15 plants I'm having to take outside and spray in cold weather, every other day. Anyways here we go:

IMG_6479.JPG

From left to right, you have M1, M2, and M3. M1 is a clone from the mom I have in veg. M2 is a male. M3 is actually my favorite specimen from the bunch.

IMG_6480.JPG

Here we have M4 and M5. M4 is another male. M5 is kind of the odd-ball of the group. It resembles a traditional leaf, but it's a bit sharper and slightly different.

IMG_6481.JPG

M2 male. Those are showing under 18 hours remember.

IMG_6482.JPG

M4 male. Sorry his flowers are kind of harder to see. This guy started flowering before the other. In an attempt to slow him down, I took a couple of the more developed tops, hoping it would create more branches in the coming weeks. Unfortunately it looks like both males want to kick off regardless of what I want them to do, so rather than fight them... I just decided to initiate flowering. My hope is, both males will provide enough pollen to give me thousands of seeds to work with, between all 3 females.

Either way, I do plan on cloning both M3 and M5. I will pick the best female of the 3, even though I'm liking M3 initially. In the next series you'll see the Menthol Skunk & V9T clones transplanted and put in with them.

Here's what the veg plants/clones look like now:
IMG_6472.JPG

V9T on the left, MS1 is both the bottom clones. MS3 is the middle top, and MS4 is the top right.

IMG_6473.JPG

BF, V9T, M1, GPP, and DB. GPP is pretty much hidden by M1 in this photo but there's nothing really special to see.

Random --- Relatively speaking, compared to the past 2 years of my growing... right now feels very slow. My plans for the spring/summer of 2023 are ever-changing. I can't decide with 100% certainty what I want to do. At the moment I'm sitting on at least a year's worth of herb. I am beginning to get into breeding, having just harvested my first successful seed crop. I easily have 10k seeds to sprout now. So I'm at this weird crossroads where I need to pick a path, and start running. On one hand, I have all these mutant crosses I want to do. On another hand, I want to do those same crosses with different males. For example I would like a BerryFreak x Tentazione F1 AND a BerryFreak x Cherry Wine (CBD-only) F1.

The tricky part is, I could make tons of F1 outcrosses. All the F1 seeds will be normal. I can only work a certain percentage of them however. Since each mutant cross has to be worked to at least F2, it's going to take a ton of time. While my inner child gets giddy over the thought of all these potential F1 pairings, it's not really practical for my space constraints.

What's likely to happen, is that I will sprout the Tentazione and move forward with the potent outcross. At this point, I plan on letting the 'mother' plants go. Then moving forward, for each desired outcross I want, I will sprout the non-mutant and mutants at the same time. This would allow me to make all the outcrosses I truly want, without sacrificing anything from my plants. The only issue I may run into here, is that the seeds may be 5-7 years old by the time I get to work on them. That's why this is such a tricky situation. I have this time limit imposed on me by the seed stock I have. Additionally, I can't just sprout everything because I don't have enough room to flower every outcross separately.

Last random tidbit. Anyone who's followed my thread for a bit knows I tried to find a purple scorpion phenotype of Lagkitan landrace sativa. Recently TLT has released an F1 pairing with such a female, in addition to a pearl-string pheno male found in a Punto Rojo line. They call this Double Scorpion. In my mind, this is just like another mutant. It needs to be worked to F2 to find those recessive pearl-phenos. You can bet your bottom dollar I had to acquire some of these.

Because I really enjoyed how the Lagkitan performed, I would like to throw the Double Scorpion into my list of desired mutant plants. What hinders me from landrace breeding initially is that intersex traits are more common. I don't want to begin work breeding with a landrace until I've got some breeding experience. I feel like beginning with a landrace is a setup for disaster (even if my mutants did theoretically stabilize them).

As you can see, lots going on in my brain but for my plants things are progressing much more naturally. Until next time...

Last edited:

bonghopper

Mercury is in retrograde until Jan20th, things will be clearer, easier to decide and flow more after then..

Great work! You try anything outdoors?

crunkyeah

Veteran
Mercury is in retrograde until Jan20th, things will be clearer, easier to decide and flow more after then..

Great work! You try anything outdoors?
Thank you! I try to keep a good garden of mutants. As far as astrology goes, normally I make my plans based off of the calendar and not anything really. I know many people have told me to germinate seeds on the full moon, and things like that but honestly I do what I want and my plants just follow along. :giggle:

As far as outdoors goes, yep I did my first outdoor in 2022. 2 Locations about 11 miles apart.
My crazy ass grew landrace sativas at 47°N. They didn't do super well, but they did provide me a good bunch of seeds! I also grew some mutants too. You can see them all on page 6 of this thread I believe. I try to document all my progress, but lately life has been moving faster for me so updates are a little bit more spread thin but I try to keep everything updated when my plans/plants have made major progress.

I can't decide what I want to run this year as far as outdoors goes, but I would like to grow something that's going to perform better than a landrace sativa. I also really like the idea of germinating a bunch of ABC since they did relatively good here all things considered. Maybe after Jan 20 I will know more ;)

What a treat this thread is. Glad I stumbled across it. :)
Thanks for joining me. At some point I would like to make my homebrewed mutants available to the world but for now everyone will just have to be content with sitting by with popcorn as I really get crackin' here!

goingrey

Thanks for joining me. At some point I would like to make my homebrewed mutants available to the world but for now everyone will just have to be content with sitting by with popcorn as I really get crackin' here!
Have you had any seed companies knocking at your door yet? I wouldn't be surprised!

crunkyeah

Veteran
@goingrey - I have had a few interactions with breeders behind companies but not too much interest honestly. I've had more local dispensary owners ask me for to come manage their plants than anything. I guess good cannabis farmers are hard to find.

I am not really motivated by money in the sense that if a company approached me and wanted to buy out my genetics, I would not be interested. I'm more interested in being able to expand my work and work with potential partners rather than having someone want to buy my stuff. I think the future of cannabis can be improved by working together, and trying all kinds of different breeding methods. The more mutants out there, the more likely that they'll survive and become amazing some day.

I know a lot of people don't care for mutants because some of them have low potency or whatever, some high CBD, and so on. Eventually though, people will breed dank mutants and they will become a lot more common. Hopefully anyways...

bonghopper

Good stuff Crunk, you're a passionate grower.
Check out UltraEarlyLovepotion on p r o s e e d s, or from o u t d o o r k i n g, tis a really good line to early up a landrace outdoors, without imparting too much of it's own - especially the 'sativa' line

It has been a milestone for outdoors for me here at 53N finishing end Sept, early Oct, passing on that early flowering trait to later lines. The lemony ones with no funk/fuel/G13 terps have the best 'sativa' high.

teide

Veteran
Four Drunken Bastards seeds soaking in a cup right now.
Also got 24 quack bastards, and 12 Moon Duck(ducksfoot x vanilluna). They will be crossed with Dutch Passion's Auto Duck so I can get some auto ABC to grow outdoors this season.