Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

• Redbull

Votes: 41 29.1%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • No Fear

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sobe Adrenaline(or other sobe energy drinks)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Crunk Juice

• Hundrid Racks

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hyphy Juice

• Go Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FUCK energy drinks!

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

Original

Lucozade rocks, although it isn't on the list and maybe not the most powerful of stimulants I just like the taste lol

Other than that a nice cappuccino in the morning.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I selected the final poll option, if you need an energy drink to keep doing a couple or three more hours of windshield time on an extended road journy then that's fine, if you're drinking this shit every day because you're too tired to keep going then change your diet & get more sleep. I can only opine from my own personal experiences but in days gone by (some as recently as 4 yrs ago) I worked as many hours as possible in any one job I had and/or worked 2 or 3 jobs to be able to forge ahead. Yeah I'll admit to starting nearly every day with a couple of cups of coffee but I never felt the need for afternoon or midshift 'pick me ups' of any sort. I got a good night sleep before starting work and tried to eat low fat meals as fatty foods tend to tire me out more than energizing me. As a trucker and always being short on time I know it's unavoidable to pass up on a McD's or BK for a fast meal on the go, so do what you gotta do but try not to live off those energy drinks.

bens lab

I used to like redbull, but I don't drink any fizzy stuff anymore. I pretty much drink water exclusively these days, with the occasional cup o tea.

boroboro

vote #2 for Yerba Mate tea. First had it in Argentina, where there is a water heater outside every gas station to fill up your mate gourd with hot water.

Coca leaf tea definitely did the trick for altitude sickness in Bolivia, also.

zoidb3rg

I want booty sweat and bust-a-nut bars dammit! Seriously though, those things are seriously bad for you, i was amazed the other day that red bull have been able to bring out an xxl can, i think it's 473ml which is massive. I don't usually drink them but when i do it's red bull or relentless, that or the fizzy lucozades.

l

look around a health food store for these, they are bomb

N

NOYB

My go to energy drink is good green tea. Doesn't have the coffee crash. Green tea contains an amino acid called L-Theanine which balances the activity of caffeine. Think green tea actually has more caffeine than coffee but theanine takes the 'edge' off. It promotes alpha wave production, like canna, so you get the energy of the caffeine, theophylline and theobromine along with a smoother ride. Plus you get all the antioxidants in the leaves. My favorite is green tea with some jasmine flowers.

A cup of coffee in the morning and I have a harder time sleeping at night but not so with tea.

NateDizz

redbull contains cocaine.

0.04 micrograms or something along those lines right? I caught that article the other day too on Yahoo. Have fun tryin' to get stoned from it, you'd probably die from all the other shit in it before you'd even catch a buzz.

N

NOYB

Haha...40 Parts Per Billion. I remember back in the day the media was reporting how much paper currency in circulation was testing positive for coke...LOL.

Latest posts

Latest posts