Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

Your Favorite ENERGY DRINK!!!

• Redbull

Votes: 41 29.1%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • No Fear

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sobe Adrenaline(or other sobe energy drinks)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • Crunk Juice

• Hundrid Racks

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Hyphy Juice

• Go Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FUCK energy drinks!

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Really wish I woulda put 'OTHER' on the list... oh well. Just tried BAWLS, thats some dope shit, #1 for me soon as I tried it.

Monster has 4 different coffee energy drinks that all taste good. My son just turned me onto Sobe Pomagranit flavored energy drink, not bad!

C

Classyathome

The new 5 hour energy drink - little bottle, 3 or 4 bucks.

None of the nasty jitteries - feels really good about 10 minutes after you drink.

RewTheJew

i vote for 5 hour energy... its hella expensive, but does the best job out of all of them.

what about the vitamin water energy drinks? Those taste good.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Now I got a new favorite. Its called GURU, just a bunch of healthy stuff without the bullshit, think it got acai juice in it too, jinsing, ginko and some mo shit.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Viso, yall dont have it on the list cause its a pacific northwest thing. viso is what would happen if gatorade and a sweet tart had a baby and it had adhd and had to be an energy drink. its good and u dont get that after crash like with redbull/rockstar. VISO VISO VISO :woohoo:

Tranceholic

tried a couple different energy drinks
redbull - weak (lasts 2~4 hours of energy) but taste ok
rockstar - weaker but taste like juice in a crappy way
monster - weak and taste like juice too
5 hour energy bottle - weak and taste like syrup (reminds me of cough medicine) eek

the best of ALL - coffee
nothing beats a nice hot coffee with cream and a little bit of sugar

ROJO145

Veteran
Coffee.....2 pots a day!!Marlboro....2 packs a day!!Weed....bout an eighth a day!!
I aint got time for energy!!!!:abduct:

all about relentless - INFERNO!!

i only started drinking it recently and have ony had about 10 cans of it...i never really liked energy drinks before but this one tastes okay not the usual energy drink flavour to it. and probably a good thing anyway coz im so unhealthy as it is i dnt really wanna carry on drinking relentless.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Was hunidd racks always grape or is that just the 2pac can? 2pac hunid racks is the lick tho.