What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
btw are you growing the males and females in the same grow chamber?
Im starting to think that you've just got hermaphrodites unfortunately

B

blue green

(This has happened more than once, with different strains...)

Answering your last question, outdoor.

B

blue green

Not hermaphrodites Pheno, 100% male until 'abused' then shortly after a few pistils.

I know it would be hard to say that that wouldn't have happened anyway, but i'm fairly sure it was from 'abuse'.

Buddaluva

This is the lambo iv been spraying

I did her 12/12 from seed and she is short and looks like shit

But i think im seeing the change as looks to be little hermi but since she is so small its hard to tell

If she has turned do i stop spraying now ?

here are pics ( sorry not the best )

Attachments

• #4, #5, #7
    #4, #5, #7
    85.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00874.jpg
    DSC00874.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19

Buddaluva

This is the lambo iv been spraying

I did her 12/12 from seed and she is short and looks like shit

But i think im seeing the change as looks to be little hermi but since she is so small its hard to tell

If she has turned do i stop spraying now ?

here are pics ( sorry not the best )

Bump

Anyone -- If she has turned do i stop spraying now ?

DSC00872_zpsdbf5ee18.jpg

DSC00874_zpsb7d4f0bc.jpg

ubi

my friend makes CS. at what ppm should i ask for? and should i spray the whole plant or just certain parts i want to turn? ne input would be greatly apprecish.

K3 4 Eva

Let's spray automatic!

Let's spray automatic!

For those of you that are intrested in a easy and cheap way of spraying your plants automatically: I’ve come up with a nice litle way to make yourself a fully automatic spraying system.

Things you’ll need:
1. a timeclock, this is probably the most expensive part, because you will need either one timeclock or timing relais that can handle with seconds instead of minutes OR you can also bypass this problem by using 2 regular timeclocks and plug one in the other; if you tune both the timeclocks well, you should be able to switch on and off regarding seconds.
2. A windscreen washer pump; You can buy this at your local garage or you can just look for one online, it will cost probably less then 10 dollar.
3. A 12V adapter; 10V or 15V will also deal with it
4. A bottle
5. Some tube

Just stick all those things together, prick tinny holes in the tube and go with the flow! :woohoo:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41992&pictureid=991987

414ozzy

So I have acquired all things necessary to make make my own cs generator, I am curious though, somewhere in this thread it was posted that the jar you make it in will be unusable in the future due to a residue build up on it. I am curious if it will have have any detrimental effects on my ppm meter, I would hate to destroy my truncheon if it's not necessary.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys I just got some sovereign silver from the health food store and then noticed it is only 10 PPM. Is there anything I can do to get it to 30PPM that I see mentioned often to use or is this product useless to me in my fem endeavors?

dqseeds

This is a very interesting thread!! But I have 1 question.
1) How much ml of cs you use for 1 plant to get results?

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys I just got some sovereign silver from the health food store and then noticed it is only 10 PPM. Is there anything I can do to get it to 30PPM that I see mentioned often to use or is this product useless to me in my fem endeavors?

Don't know this product but I would let the solvent evaporate for 2/3 to achieve a 3x concentrated suspension. it should take some time, but it's pretty easy.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday night there was clear evidence of male flowers on the CS treated ex.cheese clone.
The treatment started 20 days ago, when the flowering was already started 20 days before.
I sprayed once (sometimes twice) a day all flowers.
The first thing I noticed were the white pistils turning into dark brown/black and reduced flowers size compared to un-treated clones.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
dqseeds, the basic answer is: enough to spray the plant to give it a thorough foliar 'drenching', twice a day, for about 3-4 weeks. 1 litre is usually more than enough for a single plant

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know this product but I would let the solvent evaporate for 2/3 to achieve a 3x concentrated suspension. it should take some time, but it's pretty easy.

Thanks. Just to clarify when it is done evaporating there should be 1/3 left in the bottle correct? Also I assume heat might be bad, like if I set it on a radiator?

Last question is, I think I read you can treat just one part of a plant and have success without drenching the whole plant. True?

Latest posts

Latest posts