What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Why I don't believe in f-cking with the sexuality of cannabis

eastcoastjoe

So we still talking plants or we gonna switch to politics now ? I can see the potential for this to become a trump vs Kamala topic. Maybe we can talk gypsy in to creating a orange man emoji and a liberal tears symbol emoji 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Happy Saturday everyone, I’m going to get some sunshine on my face

Shua1991

20240723_130828.jpg

"Grape Soda zest" phenotype of (Purple Urkle x Spacequeen) aka "Querkle" by TGA Subcool Seeds, this one has the growth and smell I want, hair like trichomes beginning to form, if full headed trichomes appear then it's a keeper for sure, stinks from a distance.

20240723_133354.jpg

Rancid orange f2(Golden Tiger male offspring) Mandarin/rotten mangoes Co-Dominant pheno.
this male came from a "rotten Mango" malawi dominant male and inherited a foul orange scent, it stinks more than any Cali-O I've grown and I expect it to pass on the stinky oranges smell in the f3's.
Malawi isn't known for being a stinky plant, though when outcrossed it shows it has the potential, whatever traits are dominant overpowered the stink when inbreeding, i found outcrossing makes these stinky recessive phenos available for selection, this being one of them.

These are the two main males I will be selecting for inbreeding and outcrossing, to see what they're able to provide. Maybe in 6-10 months if this thread is still active I will show the results. They're currently being stress tested to see if they're intersex.

Last edited:

Shua1991

If you're working with males, show your selections.
IMG_20231121_135758.jpg

(Gashmoygle x Golden Tiger) f1 Rotten Mango male- no intersex traits when grown to completion. Strong sativa dominated offspring, golden tiger with bits of purpling from the indica mother I showed.

The female
IMG_20231023_103439.jpg
IMG_20231026_100641.jpg

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

If you're working with males, show your selections.
Posted this 6 months ago, not a whole lot of participation 😂 :

mudballs

You have fun and remember ill type whatever i want whenever i want and all you get is a report button

Latest posts

Latest posts