What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who's got the best Durban?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I can’t quote the posts from the Durban thread, sorry, there is an indoor grow of the Cannabiogen Durban. I’ll tell how long it went
The indoor grow was harvested at day 97 of 12/12 delivering an energetic high.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I quoted it without problem. :ROFLMAO:

durban:

full

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
@kro-magnon we can, if you provide more details. The rights are set for the veterans group, not for each user, so that shouldn't be possible.

kro-magnon

Veteran
@kro-magnon we can, if you provide more details. The rights are set for the veterans group, not for each user, so that shouldn't be possible.
I thought so that’s why it’s strange, I didn’t find the option to quote the thread about Durban in the Cannabiogen sub forum but Maha can do it obviously. The only thing I can do those archived threads is Report,no other option possible

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
That's because he uses empty quote code in which you could add any text.
See how that is diferent from the normal quote where the username of the original poster is mentioned and you can click it to get to the post?

420PyRoS

Where are you finding cannabiogen Durban? They are defunct, so old stock?
Im getting them from a fellow in Spain who is downsizing his personal stash of genetics. I think he ran a seedbank there. Same fellow who sold me Destroyer regs.

He's kept them in cold storage and has a few different CBG strains left.

Destroyer reg and fem
Caribe reg and fem
Durban reg
Panama fem
Panama DC fem
Hash Fruit fem
Michoacan Cream fem
Auto CBG fem

420PyRoS

there are western "durbans" like cuts in Norcal - probably what CSI Humboldt used, these are quick like 9 weeks and far from tropical cultivar. these durbans come from Skunkman via Mel Frank.

then there is weed you could buy, and still can buy in Durban town, it is weed from nearby regions, like from Swaziland, Lesotho, Ciskei or Kwazulu-Natal etc.. Durban is center where the weed is imported from those regions, and you can buy it there. these lines contain hermies.

so technically there is no Durban sativa, it can be Swazi or Lesotho...
Thanks for clarification. I have grown 16 wk Swazi before but the taste/smell was a bit off putting. Like smoking damp wet dog hair. That wet dog smell which also translated to taste unfortunately 😆

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks for clarification. I have grown 16 wk Swazi before but the taste/smell was a bit off putting. Like smoking damp wet dog hair. That wet dog smell which also translated to taste unfortunately 😆
some africans are really nasty in taste bro. I have same experience...

western durban is tasty. black licorice, hashy. I like it. some "durbans" are lemony floral, some are sour acidic.. it differs.

but I bet that nasty swazi is stronger...

420PyRoS

some africans are really nasty in taste bro. I have same experience...

western durban is tasty. black licorice, hashy. I like it. some "durbans" are lemony floral, some are sour acidic.. it differs.

but I bet that nasty swazi is stronger...
It was decent but I couldnt really smoke it. Set off my gag reflexes at times haha

Old Piney

Ok I’ll try but n the phone it’s a pain in th ass. Thanks for the details
As far as I'm concerned everything to to with tech is a pain in the ass one time you can next time can't wait long enough and do the same thing and you can wtf. I'm on a iPad and it still sucks. Anyhow enough of this shit on this thread we all just do our best and @MAHA KALA your better on your phone so ?

Cannadrip

These are two different durban poison fallen soldiers from CSI and the mother plant these came from is bigger I also had a third but was runty compared the one that doesn't look as good but has better terpene profile. These were grown under led will get better pics of the Durban may take a month or two. I also wonder they maybe hybridized with but kept clones and also pollinated two smaller clones. I am not disappointed smoking the Durban. I like the terpene profile and is very terpenolene dominant. I have seen some other companies offer durbans.

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_132335.jpg
    IMG_20240828_132335.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20240828_132259.jpg
    IMG_20240828_132259.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240828_132312.jpg
    IMG_20240828_132312.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240828_132546.jpg
    IMG_20240828_132546.jpg