What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who's got the best Durban?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I'm not necessarily talking about legit or pure from south Africa just good shit. Back in the day I grew one I got from sssc called South African Dp34. Man did it pack a wallop it was so sweet and sticky with a nice up high, and it came in really early outside .Somehow I messed up the seeds and lost it. Hoping to hear from someone who's grown some good Durban from seeds still available.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I would like to get my hands on the top shelf DP beans. DP works excellent calming my raging & vicious neuropathy.

Mandocat

I'm not necessarily talking about legit or pure from south Africa just good shit. Back in the day I grew one I got from sssc called South African Dp34. Man did it pack a wallop it was so sweet and sticky with a nice up high, and it came in really early outside .Somehow I messed up the seeds and lost it. Hoping to hear from someone who's grown some good Durban from seeds still available.
This should fit your bill! https://www.kingdomorganicseeds.com/kos-seed-shop/strains/kos-black-poison/

Latest posts

Latest posts