What's new

Whos got the best Afghan?

Garlicbud1

Here are a couple of old school Nevil Ortega's. I crossed my Kanak Balochistan x Maple Leaf into it.

Gonna pop them soon. 💯🕊
20230712_151830.jpg

CharlesU Farley

Here are the Type II/Indica leaves of my reverse engineered Northern Lights. I think it's safe to say there was a _little_ Afghan history in the creation of NL ;) :

1000010949.jpg

1000010842.jpg

1000011306.jpg

But NL is definitely not pure Type II/Indica, like they used to say in the '90s:

1000011286.jpg

Doesn't look much like a Type II/Indica, does it? ;)

And before you young, smart Millennial whipper-snappers comment on either over-watering or over-fertilizing, you always have to keep in mind the _environment_ the plant/photo is in _before_ you make snap judgments and comment.

Posted this pic in the how do you sativa people do it in a 4x4 thread in the forum we don't talk about, and one of the "elder experts" there expressed his opinion that I was either over-watering or over-fertilizing my plants.

Btw, the temperature inside the tent when I took this shot was in the mid-30s Fahrenheit and the RH was in the '90s, hence the clawed leaves. o_O

I ain't saying I've got the _best_ Afghan, and I've never sold shit to anybody, so nobody could get it anyways. But being the proud Papa I am, I'd like to think that _my_ shit is better than everybody else's.

But unlike the typical NL, it definitely _stinks_. o_O

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts