What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only surprise is this did not happen sooner. Anyone would know this was the future with illegal outdoor grows/legal home grows competing and also other states opening up growing legally. Inflation factored in and it is worse than it already seems. Living middle class from growing pot in your home or yard is all but a memory.

trippn

Only surprise is this did not happen sooner. Anyone would know this was the future with illegal outdoor grows/legal home grows competing and also other states opening up growing legally. Inflation factored in and it is worse than it already seems. Living middle class from growing pot in your home or yard is all but a memory.

Hope yall got some bitcoin

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Local Dispo in OC has top shelf glass box deps for $950 look like indoors... and of course deps from $600 and up.... indoors from $1000-$1500 .... go on telegram and look at the type of trees people get for a 1k... pure Boof.... it sucks , but you have to grow Purple Candy Gas to keep your head above water .... even though OG/Chem/Diesel etc blow all the hype out of the water....nobody is going to grab multiple packs for a decent ticket... this thread lacks photos... it'd help tremendously to actually see what people are working with.... DEPs are harvested as frequently as Indoors now.... there is no Dep Season really anymore...full terms for Live Fresh Frozen .... dudes cant even sell it ....they are sitting on tons of Kilos that cost more money to keep going in those ultra low temp freezers than they are worth.... game is crazy now.... real cream of the crop is about to rise to the top...and the rest will fall... you have to keep studying how to grow...if you ever get content with your knowledge and think theres nothing else to learn... you'll be a distant memory in this scene

FreedomGrower

Veteran
I just sold 5 lbs at the last sesh and got a 10 pack form my normal guy on order for GH @500 ... most of the good weed that was sold cheap is gone now so I have a chance to at least move all my packs before summer ...

My sour orange is moving the best at the sesh as its a unique flavor form my seed company ... course i have more of it so im pushing it more

After connecting with my customers im finally getting the live rosin sold for 20-30 a gram and the hash rosin at 10 a gram and flower rosin at 7 a gram ...

The large growers had gg4 indoor packs for 800 that looked great stick frosty squishy dense but lacked nose ...

ill see if I can get some pics up
booth.jpg

Last edited:

FreedomGrower

Veteran
My Sour Orange thats moving ... The BHO that is 4g for 20 120 oz ... My live rosin 20 a gram

Attachments

• IMGP3629.jpg
    IMGP3629.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 84
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 75
  • bho.jpg
    bho.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 74
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 72

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My buddy just sold 5 of these to some out of town shoppers… not my cup of tea by any means… but these dudes paid 18

Attachments

• photo2117703.png
    photo2117703.png
    405 KB · Views: 93

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I’m not sure which Gelato cut that is… but it looks like it’s been hit with PGR’s … most of the middleman I know don’t even smoke herb to understand what’s really good from bad…

asilsweater

California about to make it a felony to grow more than 6 plants ab1725. That will effect tickets no doubt. Everything’s going up and growers are the only dummies dropping tickets!!! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I hope so. I grow way over 6 every grow. Granted each plant produces a few grams/ in pots less than a gallon, but the nazis/leftists here could roast me good if they wanted.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing exclusive flav is where my growing efforts are. All of what I grow is for breeding projects looking for exclusive flavors. So whatever flowers I have not used for seeds are heavily discounted for my guy. I know most don't do this. White Truffle aka Gorilla Butter F2 is the current killer cut. She is hyped but it's not unfounded. She is good.

I've been really interested in adding back those NLD type genetics. So far im super happy with the results. It's a shame so many are still set on fast flowering plants. The really high Quality plants are not fast flowering but still finish under 100 days. This is the only area where most are not interested, to be honest, that's fine with us :D

Hookah79

Growing exclusive flav is where my growing efforts are. All of what I grow is for breeding projects looking for exclusive flavors. So whatever flowers I have not used for seeds are heavily discounted for my guy. I know most don't do this. White Truffle aka Gorilla Butter F2 is the current killer cut. She is hyped but it's not unfounded. She is good.

I've been really interested in adding back those NLD type genetics. So far im super happy with the results. It's a shame so many are still set on fast flowering plants. The really high Quality plants are not fast flowering but still finish under 100 days. This is the only area where most are not interested, to be honest, that's fine with us :D

Correct me if iam wrong but sativas is what’s finishing that long but the market wants purple gassy strains????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Correct me if iam wrong but sativas is what’s finishing that long but the market wants purple gassy strains????

There are plenty of hybrids that flower longer with purple gas flowers. I wouldn't call them Sativa since all that means is cultivated. All drug types of cannabis are Indica regardless of whether they are BLD/NLD. Commercial operations want fast flowering plants so they can get in more harvests. Getting them to color up isn't hard, this isn't the same as purple varieties. As far as terps/flavs go chem/gas is what's preferred. If you have unique terps those will move quickly as well.

The quality I'm after takes time :D. 1 of the new NLD crosses.
DSCN3107.JPG

Last edited: