What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who says Potassium will stimulate flowering?

xtsho

Interesting "bloom" food. Low P, like it should be. Plants just don't need a lot of P to support top notch flowering.

View attachment 19030316

Are you saying I don't need to pay $25 for 8 oz of this product to get good buds?

1720631981526.png

Old Uncle Ben

goingrey

Interesting "bloom" food. Low P, like it should be. Plants just don't need a lot of P to support top notch flowering.

View attachment 19030316
They do not market this as a cannabis bloom fertilizer though but for bedding plants. I imagine not hemp for horse bedding but rather this kind of bedding plants

I have a different brand fertilizer for the same purpose (stores own brand actually) and it is 4-2-7. But I find suboptimal for flowering cannabis. It's meant for violets and so on.

Old Uncle Ben

They do not market this as a cannabis bloom fertilizer though but for bedding plants. I imagine not hemp for horse bedding but rather this kind of bedding plants

I have a different brand fertilizer for the same purpose (stores own brand actually) and it is 4-2-7. But I find suboptimal for flowering cannabis. It's meant for violets and so on.

If it will work for violets or Gazanias, it is fine for cannabis.

Cannabis does not have any special or unique nutritional needs in general.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Winner winner chicken dinner!

All for personal consumption I assume.

absolutely!

the bootlegger has retired

hell , we are smoking 4 year cured ecsd x Ogers and snow leopard and some chem 91 and and and about 10 different flavors

it was our Covid crop…strange days…people here in Colorado did not know if we would be locked down and all dispensaries closed

so we took it upon ourselves to be self reliant and sustainable should tshtf..

overgrow the world!

Old Uncle Ben

Do plants grown in small pots have different needs?
View attachment 19030320
I don't have much space so i keep them in small pots with coco and mineral salts.

It's a great plant blueberry twist, no matter how much I trim it back it always comes back with vigour.

I'm about to clone a new mum cut me some slack 😂
Curious, what kind of a space problem do you have and why? Cannabis wants to grow big. Lots of root mass produces, supports the rest.

CocoNut 420

Curious, what kind of a space problem do you have and why? Cannabis wants to grow big. Lots of root mass produces, supports the rest.
I've a lack of space in general but more so it's expensive to heat, light and vent another tent for vegging so I only use a clone tent and 96w of t5s for mums, seeds and clones and use a 5x5 for flowering.

It's summer here and I'm needing heater in my tent.
Screenshot_20240710_011650_Google.jpg

That humidity also requires a dehumidifier aswell the heater it's not easy without a truck load of money.

xtsho

I've a lack of space in general but more so it's expensive to heat, light and vent another tent for vegging so I only use a clone tent and 96w of t5s for mums, seeds and clones and use a 5x5 for flowering.

It's summer here and I'm needing heater in my tent.
View attachment 19030555
That humidity also requires a dehumidifier aswell the heater it's not easy without a truck load of money.

I can't even run my tent right now so I'm just doing outdoor. Have to shut down for the summer. It's been about 37° C here for the past week. Send some of that coolness my way please.

CocoNut 420

I can't even run my tent right now so I'm just doing outdoor. Have to shut down for the summer. It's been about 37° C here for the past week. Send some of that coolness my way please.
That would be nice to exchange some weather lol, I've read a couple of times this week about people winding down for the summer due to heat.
I was wanting to take advantage of the summer weather huh circa 12/16c so far.
I've been planning to wind down for the winter for a few years, thing is I enjoy the growing now as much as the weed I grow.

I Care

Anyone aiming at the 30ppm Phosphorous suggestion from Dr. Bugbee, and his colleagues, this year?

xtsho

Anyone aiming at the 30ppm Phosphorous suggestion from Dr. Bugbee, and his colleagues, this year?

I'm going to grow the same way I have been and get the same great results I always do. Bugbee is a smart guy but it doesn't take a PhD to grow cannabis and I have no time or desire to turn the simple task of growing cannabis into a complicated science experiment.

But if you do I'll be interested to see the results. :plant grow:

Tomatoesonly

I've never seen any Dr Bugbee buds, has he ever grown weed?
I get the feeling he's clued in ( as in a USER ) on what end product is most desirable. The problem is that I've heard him say they can't use high thc cannabis in their laboratory in Utah.
Some of that CBD cannabis looks and smells like super dank, so I do think his findings would support high THC plants as well.
BB is all about efficiency. His goal would be to grow the plant at maximum genetic potential and in the end, not a single atom of nutrient left over in the feed... and the guy is actually doing damn near that.

Latest posts

Latest posts