What's new

Who has the Original Clone only GREEN CRACK?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Looking to see who is still running the pure Original Green Crack Clone?
Flowering time 42-52 Days

Attachments

• gcday47.jpg
    gcday47.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 310
  • perfectgcDay50.jpg
    perfectgcDay50.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 319
  • gcmacroDay50 Carrot.jpg
    gcmacroDay50 Carrot.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 306

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I have grown S1 seeds of it, they never seem to be near the same and full of variation. GC is in itself a very unstable line so when selfing you get a lot of variation, she isn't very dominant in crosses either, it takes a lot of work to make anything stable with her. I have grown her for yrs and know her very intimately, (those are my pics above) but my mother finally died when I was on vacation her auto watering pump failed and she was dry as a bone when I came back. I cried...😭

SGS😭😭

numberguy

I am amazed it was still around when you posted, once a clone gets so old it is hard to keep, good work on keeping it so long. It was never meant to breed with or self just a throw down seed for a fast outdoor crop. And no I dont know where to get another clone.

TreatyReLeaf

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the clone only green crack. my buddy bought it from a grower in BC 20 years ago for 5 thousand dollars. I use to have it until I got raided in 2011, so glad I got it back.

I can tell you one thing it is super mold resistant because right before hurricane Fiona hit us it rained for a week straight and then the hurricane came through and dumped even more rain on those dense thick nugs and not a speck of mold. Even after the wind stress and the rain and still no mold. Wish I could the same for the rest of my plants that were outside still when the rain and hurricane hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd

Morphote

Veteran
Great flavor and high, but not very long lasting. Extremely mold resistant, but not very vigorous. I couldn't get her to herm or seed. Fastest "sativa" I have ever grown/smoked. Hope someone is keeping it alive for breeding purposes (flavor, mold resistance).

M.

DNHappy

Alright looks like I might have some hope. Anyone have the fast flower original green crack, or Cecil b cut? Willing to purchase or trade if interested lmk and if you have pictures would really help.