What's new

Where are the "head high by July" folks???

gmanwho

Veteran
44.4N* , Pics from last week. About 6ft on ladder side. 7ft on opposite side with no ladder in photo

This was a very bright day. The Camera exposure was off

august 15th we hit 14hrs of sunlight here. So prob close to 15 days of veg still ahead .
full

full

full

Last edited:

Holyherb420

Veteran
44.4N* , Pics from last week. About 6ft on ladder side. 7ft on opposite side with no ladder in photo

This was a very bright day. The Camera exposure was off

august 15th we hit 14hrs of sunlight here. So prob close to 15 days of veg still ahead .
full

full

full
Beautiful garden, made me sad because it reminds me i have to put the second trellis up 😕

gmanwho

Veteran
This was my buddies. I was making my rounds an i stopped by late one day and he was like.....

" check this out. i didnt want to talk on the phone really. I started the seeds in march under that amazon led i bought. I put it out in early may, i think there your seeds, the plant tags got lost."

then the next part he said i love.

"I started feeding it flowering nutrients, but it hasn't started flowering yet. How come? " Points over to a small tub of jacks 20-20-20

At the time it was in a 5 gallon.

I was like dude, we need to get this thing in a proper soil bed.

Hes like it will be fine.

im like U dont know the potential of this plant already being this size. This plant alone can provide you with smoke till next season! An there where 6 more but not as big.

So few more beers that night we took a pallet an scrap wood. built some sides, layered the pallet bottom with some thick cardboard. Crashed in the basement for the night and next morning drove down to the nursery an bought 3 bales of promix knock off.

think it ended up being just about 75 gallons of soil.

june 1st right after we transplanted into her new home

full

Then this was June 29th. So definitely "head high by july"

full

full
full

This

Digman

This was my buddies. I was making my rounds an i stopped by late one day and he was like.....

" check this out. i didnt want to talk on the phone really. I started the seeds in march under that amazon led i bought. I put it out in early may, i think there your seeds, the plant tags got lost."

"I started feeding it flowering nutrients, but it hasn't started flowering yet. How come? " Points over to a small tub of jacks 20-20-20

im like U dont know the potential of this plant already being this size. This plant alone can provide you with smoke till next season! An there where 6 more but not as big.

So few more beers that night we took a pallet an scrap wood. built some sides, layered the pallet bottom with some thick cardboard. Crashed in the basement for the night and next morning drove down to the nursery an bought 3 bales of promix knock off.

full

full

full
full

This
Good thing you talked to your guy! I think it’s beautiful.

full

full

full
full

This
Hell yeah helping out right on , that's what it is about beside great smoke we all can take pride in growing ourselves