What's new

Where are the "head high by July" folks???

Porky82

Fuck yeah I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Make sure yous put some full flower pics up too!
Nothing better than big plants in full sun!!
Been a quiet a few years since I grew anything outside.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I think I have essentially reached head height with one row of my plants, they've reached my womans head height anyways.
5.jpg
2f23ec43-a06d-4bb9-a577-4c5aa9df9e59.jpg
de8cbdcb-d09c-4f21-8211-482c5f74c8d7.jpg

@Dorkvan420 … why did you abandon the plastic for the hoop house?
No need for it especially with high Temps, way too much heat and humidity to deal with, why would I want plastic theyndont seem to mind being sungrown.
Plastic is only for inclimate fall/winter weather and I haven't done that in years, maybe this off season I will as I want to get back into.greenhouse and small.indoor for pollen chucking and personal fun

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No need for it especially with high Temps, way too much heat and humidity to deal with, why would I want plastic theyndont seem to mind being sungrown.
Plastic is only for inclimate fall/winter weather and I haven't done that in years, maybe this off season I will as I want to get back into.greenhouse and small.indoor for pollen chucking and personal fun
I’m in the Northeast the victim of the crappy October fall weather. I

I’m in the Northeast the victim of the crappy October fall weather. I
Yeah if it was me.and I was out there I'd put up.a.polycarbonate greenhouse, the hard plastic for longevity and strength, but I have had some excellent greenhouse fabric that lasted 7 years without a hitch, all seasons and even snow that collapsed the greenhouse pvc so I went with metal

cbotany

Veteran
Not sure I've seen it but do remember Vanilla Kush......now I've seen some huge cannabis plants in person as well as online through the years, seems a lost art or just not feasible and business wise to grow them so big, alot of f'in work to boot!!!!
Yeah, I remember my friend in norcal used to take blue dream to its absolute limits, got any recommendations on giants to breed to my gal?

Yeah, I remember my friend in norcal used to take blue dream to its absolute limits, got any recommendations on giants to breed to my gal?
Check out any of Massive Seeds gear, or Motherlode Seeds , just off the top of my head........these breeders specialize in outdoors mainly, and I prefer acclimated genetics....... but as I did this year I went a different route, and will go with Massive Seeds gear for next seasons line.up starting in December this year

This is the female autoflower that was supposed to be a photoperiod but guess not , she has been impregnated by a male autoflower out of the same.pack of photoperiod seeds, well 1 photoperiod seed existed out of it all anyways
209 Melons autoflower if it is even a 209 Melons , at this point I don't care and will have fun with the seeds over winter time
20240724_072554.jpg
20240724_072454.jpg
20240724_072527.jpg