What's new

When do you P/K boost?

blondie

fed 15-0-0 due to leaves browning and falling off. Stopped after it burnt tips. The rest is from the Soil, except the one recent watering with 1-3-1. I thought leaves showed P deficiency. Wrong.....

The excess P did clearly stretch the plants. Not N. I watered with a weak solution . Won’t do this again.

Old Uncle Ben

fed 15-0-0 due to leaves browning and falling off. Stopped after it burnt tips. The rest is from the Soil, except the one recent watering with 1-3-1. I thought leaves showed P deficiency. Wrong.....

The excess P did clearly stretch the plants. Not N. I watered with a weak solution . Won’t do this again.

If ya'll would stick to a balanced NPK food (with a good micros package) from start to finish you wouldn't have these issues. You're guessing and trust me, one "aw shit" is all it takes to compromise the very plant unit that produces your bud - leaves.

When in the hell are folks going to realize the canna nute/supplements industry is as much of a feel good, greedy racket as the EV industry! :D

Photo taken of a few of my new plants when I pulled them to water them 2 days ago. That's all I do, water. They are fed with Osmcote, see my link.

Jan10#4.jpg

Less is more,
Uncle Ben

I Care

Brother. Never checked the things for mites. Like I said anything is possible. It’s somewhat from the store bought peroxide. Part I let the roots start to bunch up. Part overfed, part lack of run off while feeding every (over)watering and for all I know it’s possibly part mites. All of a sudden I’ve been careless and lazy since well before the politicunts made matters worse maybe it’s just recent experiences or Im just not aging very well. :booked:

Those things are nice blondie! Is that seriously 11 weeks, all those bottom nugs look pretty and fat/juicy fruit. don’t think I ever puffed anything like what your growin. Also in response to your P stretch thing. I was aware that N is what keeps plants squatty, maybe that was some false info I wrote into the solid molecule machine.

Looking at your plants UB, it only makes sense to do exactly what you’re doing. Seems like those afghans you’ve got are living a really good life exactly the way you’re doing it. Makes me interested to grow from seed to find a good personal selection. The best angle to go for when finding phenos in seeds or making crosses, even simply ensuring survival year after year for your personal favorites.

In my case just getting a plant through the first few weeks of flower has been a challenge this round. Usually how it goes, I’ll do something good once, then do bad at it the next time :whee:

I’m not going to do a single thing to this plant but plain shower water til it runs off good and try to do that before it dries back. It’s one plant and I don’t known this GC is going to be the one I’m really looking for but I do want healthy plants.

image.jpg

This is now not much to do with PK and more with one cutting of a cheap clone and the cheapest osmocote a guy can buy.

Old Uncle Ben

Brother. Never checked the things for mites. Like I said anything is possible. It’s somewhat from the store bought peroxide. Part I let the roots start to bunch up. Part overfed, part lack of run off while feeding every (over)watering and for all I know it’s possibly part mites. All of a sudden I’ve been careless and lazy since well before the politicunts made matters worse maybe it’s just recent experiences or Im just not aging very well. :booked:

Those things are nice blondie! Is that seriously 11 weeks, all those bottom nugs look pretty and fat/juicy fruit. don’t think I ever puffed anything like what your growin. Also in response to your P stretch thing. I was aware that N is what keeps plants squatty, maybe that was some false info I wrote into the solid molecule machine.

Looking at your plants UB, it only makes sense to do exactly what you’re doing. Seems like those afghans you’ve got are living a really good life exactly the way you’re doing it. Makes me interested to grow from seed to find a good personal selection. The best angle to go for when finding phenos in seeds or making crosses, even simply ensuring survival year after year for your personal favorites.

In my case just getting a plant through the first few weeks of flower has been a challenge this round. Usually how it goes, I’ll do something good once, then do bad at it the next time :whee:

I’m not going to do a single thing to this plant but plain shower water til it runs off good and try to do that before it dries back. It’s one plant and I don’t known this GC is going to be the one I’m really looking for but I do want healthy plants.

View attachment 18945395

This is now not much to do with PK and more with one cutting of a cheap clone and the cheapest osmocote a guy can buy.

Got to get this under control. There's some major leaf chlorosis going on probably due to a lack of micros. "Cheap clone" is not the problem friend.

UB

Old Uncle Ben

All I need to do is water deep and they explode in growth. Watered last night. Pic taken this morning, just now.
Jan 13#2.jpg
Jan 13#3.jpg
Jan 13.jpg

NOTHING BUT WATER FOLKS, ARE YOU HEARING ME?

It's about time to go 12/12 for all but 2, which is gonna be a PITA.

Less is more,
Uncle Ben

I Care

I’ll flood it with something next time. I have a feeling it is about to take off. I need to craft a drainage set up so I can keep it stationary and give good run off. Might use the closer tray I stepped on and busted a corner off of, would be perfect for a mini waterfall style table.

I Care

Welcome to ICMag

Excuse the filth, I didn’t want to stir it up while I’m drying all in the same overall interior square footage. Actually a good day to do it.
IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

Day 43 emergy-chop is finally dry. This stuff was in the middle of the middle layers. May have lost a slice or two to the PM during the box dry, the few buds that git it were good at the top where it got straight light for 48hrs. On the fly box tricks, no buckets.

Found a seed sorting through dried mildewy buds. That makes two so far…:plant grow:

I Care

I think a hold right there…
IMG_0986.jpeg
and a cut up milk jug will work for run off.

still be able to use my dust pan too.

I Care

Not long before it looks like it never happened.
Going to shape up to be a beautiful plant with the teathering I did.

I was starting to get concerned, it was a lot healthier before it had to take to the fresh soil and deal with the first watering.

Added N-Cal with micros from the fridge here at home.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Latest posts