What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_2785.jpeg

Neptune Seedbank came through pretty fast, I ordered last Friday and received them today,Wednesday, 5 days later.

I highly recommend Neptune.

NotCookies503

Ordered Chem 91 and Mendo S1’s from CSI Humboldt and received all the others as freebies. Very common with his shipments. Yes, he is cash or money order only but from when I put it in the mail to when I received was 8 days. Solid per usual.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 54

Mars_Barz

For anyone in Canada (and possibly beyond), GTA Seedbank.

SEVERAL great, reputable breeders to choose from.

Your order will come fast.
Your order will come CORRECT.

I live on the other side of the country, I placed the order & it was in the mailbox three days later.

Those guys don't fuck around. They get your order out ASAP.

CaptainLucky

I personally have dealt with the 3 and they all have great genetics n customer service. Canuk Seeds, North Atlantic Seed Co.( female owned + operated) Herbies Seeds. CL🍀

need4weed

Veteran
Sensi.
Nothing to do with the seeds. Though I have done plenty. Instead, I like them for their historical value.

I avoided Attitude for a long time. Simply the name of the place. The range is good though, and importantly for me, the search engine covers most aspects you might want to search for.
Also in the UK, we did have Herbies. Still do in a fashion, but they are sent out from Spain. So I would say they are European now. I don't like my seeds crossing boarders, unless I'm carrying them. Another site with a good search engine that. But no longer useful to me.

The Amsterdam Seed Center hold 1500 strains. They know what's going on. A girl in there engaged with us over the German outdoor crops that year, when seeing what we were fetching. If I'm doing a seed run, they usually have it.

I tried Mandala, Mr. Nice and Barneys in the past and found Mandala outstanding.
Testing Sensi Seeds. Dutch Passion, Ace, Arbold, Outdoorking Seeds, World of Seeds and another Mandala right now wirh some friends.
Mandela doesn't get a lot of recognition these days but they've stood the test of time, a bit like KC brains, I see that karma has even infused some of KC work

need4weed

Veteran
I like to buy direct where I can, like, ace, dutch passion, serious seeds, csi, cannaventure, gooey, the list goes on. One of the very best breeders in my opinion is dynasty, a true breeder but have to purchase from American vendors, he doesn't seem to restock European vendors these days

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I tried Mandala, Mr. Nice and Barneys in the past and found Mandala outstanding.
Testing Sensi Seeds. Dutch Passion, Ace, Arbold, Outdoorking Seeds, World of Seeds and another Mandala right now wirh some friends.
Aw man, mandala was among my first seeds. I grew white satin from them and boy let me tell you I miss that stain.

Latest posts

Latest posts