What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
If you reflect their work in selecting, keeping parents, crossing and testing - probably not much

Making seeds is very easy (grown also as bird seeds)
Making top shelf cannabis seeds comes with a competition and takes work
agreed, but the amount of people that sell seed that saw work done around them instead of on them is too damn high....

goingrey

I dunno, Nelson Garden sells most of their seeds for cents and they seem to be pretty much everywhere.... I'm messing, what I kind of purposefully left out was the part where I say:" If the conditions were ripe for a global legal market of cannabis seeds, a seed would cost 2$" i tend to get lost in my own thoughts and I tend to type what I really mean without offering context, I'm sorry. Not really.
Not sure their business model is the one to follow, they seem to be operating at a loss. :D

1703157720021.png

DaEarl73

I am not dissin the honest sellers (the few), but when you think how much an afghani or moroccan farmer could make if they tapped in a tenth of the market the Dutch or American seed companies make, they would stop making hash, all I'm sayin...thank god they haven't found out too soon either...
They buy seeds from us and eu

DaEarl73

by now probably, yes but you think they buy enough to fill the whole valley? no, the prolly look for tuff that sticks and then pollinate
In marrokko a lot of the farmers buy fem seeds, focus is hash production like you mentioned before. They buy seeds every year. There exists marrok hash of every flavor

moose eater

Probably answered this already in another thread of similar topic, but in order of preference in the past (I'm not a regular purchaser of beans), mine have been:

1.) James Bean Seed Company

2.) Seeds Here Now

and, tied for 2nd place:

2.) Seedsman

Moxa stick

Over the years I've used a few different ones to include:
BC bud depot, Barney's farms, Dutch seedbank, Old school breeders, Greenpoint seeds, and North Atlantic seed co.. They've all been decent With GPS and North Atlantic being two favorites.

However, the most consistent and easily affordable seed seller I've dealt with is Mark. Mark was, for years, a mainstay on strainly. However, strainly decided to force all of it's vendors into using bitcoin, so his gear is no longer available there.

Mark sells seeds for $1 a bean. With massive deals on bulk purchases and so many freebies it's hard to see how he makes any money. You can mix and match from his dozens of strains. He does 25 seeds for $25, 60 for $50, 100 for $80, with close to a few dozen freebies on top of that. He doesn't have a ton of feminized gear but he does have autos and photos. I've grown out many different strains from him and have yet to be disappointed.

His fogdog auto is a great yielding little bush. My wife loved the blueberry girl scout cookies he gave me and his myriad assortment of skunk crosses have been some of my favorites.

I don't work for the man just a fan of his kit. If anyone is interested PM me for his contact info. Anyway, happy growing!
Avoid Brothers Grimm beans from North Atlantic Seed Co. they‘re old stock, not dated like Ace seeds, and have near zero germ rate. NASC won’t replace them and was told to contact Brothers Grimm…good luck with that.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
My favorite seed banks are JustCannabisSeed and for fems Brothers Grimm. I just found this one I am ordering from them today. It is BootlegSeeds from Steamboat CO. I will give a report I can not afford a hefty price. these banks have great deals and the genetics are great too. Bootleg ??? It is cheap enough to try.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I have to admit, my last 5 purchases have been directly from the breeder. I like the fact I can contact them directly. Although, they rarely include freebies like seedbanks do.
Who cares about freebies at these prices?

MEGA956

Veteran
10 for 1 seed or 10 for 10 regular seeds? That is what they start at from bootlegseeds.

Unfortunately I can't share a link because I might get in trouble but you can look up his website. His Wilson male is pretty good, 10 seeds for $10

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I can look it up Ty always looking for a deal. I share seeds with people in my community so they can make their meds instead of buy from the outrageous dispensaries here in town. It is legal here to grow outside just needs to be out of site from street view.