What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What somas gear like these days

GUY-FAWKES

Pretty much as title says , what’s his older classic like Buddhas sis and sour d as well his new stuff .
I was gifted a remarkable tangy cherry Buddha sister cut about 15 years ago and it was some of the tastiest and most enjoyable herb I’ve had that I lost after a few runs and never got round to getting a pack as I got caught up with the ‘elites’ for years but now back to running seeds so been doing a bit browsing also some of his new stuff sound very tempting.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Pretty much as title says , what’s his older classic like Buddhas sis and sour d as well his new stuff .
I was gifted a remarkable tangy cherry Buddha sister cut about 15 years ago and it was some of the tastiest and most enjoyable herb I’ve had that I lost after a few runs and never got round to getting a pack as I got caught up with the ‘elites’ for years but now back to running seeds so been doing a bit browsing also some of his new stuff sound very tempting.
I always shied away from Soma because of his prices. Maybe it's time to retake a look at their gear. If you get something keep me posted friend.

GUY-FAWKES

I always shied away from Soma because of his prices. Maybe it's time to retake a look at their gear. If you get something keep me posted friend.

Yeah you and me both mate . I always seemed to find a cheaper option at the time to get out of dropping a weeks wages on a few packs of seeds lol ,
I’m coming toward end of current crop so Getting a shortlist together and atm somas Somari, NYCD and Buddhas sister are all sounding nice
Got few others from connoisseur and drgreenthumbs on the shortlist as well so going to hold out a week or so and try get some feedback before I pull the trigger .