What's new

What music are you listening to?

PadawanWarrior

I saw 👀 the Powerslave tour (Awesome btw) Somewhere in Time, good show and Seventh Son tour. All were amazing shows but Powerslave was my favorite.❤️ CL🍀
I'm sure the Powerslave tour was sick. That's one of my favorite albums. They're awesome in concert. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could pick only one band to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Maiden.

CaptainLucky

II'm sure the Powerslave tour was sick. That's one of my favorite albums. They're awesome in concert. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could pick only one band to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Maiden.

It was an amazing show and even the opening band was good. It was Twisted Sister. But seeing that 30’ Eddie as a Mummy on stage was just so cool. CL🍀

moose eater

In the time you all were jawin' I whipped out another pill tray with Rx stuff and 9 supplements per pocket. Old timers' productivity mode on a Sunday.

From here, it's hand-washing a merino wool sweater for Chitina, folding some laundry, and relieving the excess oil in the camper van's oil pan by splashing around in the pressured flow, hopefully replacing the drain plug before it relieves too much volume....

And yesterday I got my first -ever- new set (top and bottom) of half-decent breathable rain gear for this trip, on sale at less than half-price. Am I a bargain shopper, or what? I'd always previously used Gore-Tex military surplus stuff that fit some other guy in East Germany who I've never met before.

xtsho

I'm sure the Powerslave tour was sick. That's one of my favorite albums. They're awesome in concert. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could pick only one band to listen to for the rest of my life it would be Maiden.

I'll be seeing Maiden live on October 14th just 4 days after the Judas Priest concert on October 10th.

I still have an original 1982 vinyl release of Number of the Beast. I screwed up the cover back in the day though and stuck a sticker on it. I think I got the sticker in 1987 at their Somewhere on Tour concert. It's got 2-11-87 on the sticker which was the date of the concert. I don' remember. It might not even be authentic. Back then there were people selling all kinds of stuff. It sure looks like it could be Bruce Dickinson's scribbled signature though. Maybe I'll post and image and ask on their facebook page and see if they respond.

I do remember buying the album though when it came out so that's 100% authentic. I've been a head banger from the beginning. I have a box full of old albums from the late 1970's into the 80's. Then cassettes and CD's took over and vinyl faded away. I need to get a turntable and go retro.

numberofbeast.jpg

somewhereontour.jpg

numberofbeastalbum.jpg

CaptainLucky

I'll be seeing Maiden live on October 14th just 4 days after the Judas Priest concert on October 10th.

I still have an original 1982 vinyl release of Number of the Beast. I screwed up the cover back in the day though and stuck a sticker on it. I think I got the sticker in 1987 at their Somewhere on Tour concert. It's got 2-11-87 on the sticker which was the date of the concert. I don' remember. It might not even be authentic. Back then there were people selling all kinds of stuff. It sure looks like it could be Bruce Dickinson's scribbled signature though. Maybe I'll post and image and ask on their facebook page and see if they respond.

I do remember buying the album though when it came out so that's 100% authentic. I've been a head banger from the beginning. I have a box full of old albums from the late 1970's into the 80's. Then cassettes and CD's took over and vinyl faded away. I need to get a turntable and go retro.

View attachment 19022125
View attachment 19022127
View attachment 19022128

I had that album 💿 too but it’s funny cause back then my best friend was a huge Dio fan and I was totally into Maiden. I think every Metal show in the 80s we were there. I saw Metallica open for Ozzy when Cliff Burton was still alive. I saw Randy Rhodes playing with Ozzy before that. CL🍀