What's new

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Whatever it was a headache accompanied it so it lost appeal quickly. It smelled like a solvent,probably was .
People back then also huffed toluene (spelling? Correct ID?) AKA 'toil'(??). And it was definitely NOT recommended by Good Housekeeping.

Dime

Before weed was legal we had a benefit for medical marijuana at a private campsite. There were at least a dozen bands and they filled balloons all night long with laughing gas and handed them out.

moose eater

Beefore weed was legal we had a benefit for medical marijuana at a private campsite. There at least a dozen bands and they filled ballons all night long with laughing gas and handed them out.
A friend making his way from some serious cannabis charges in Pennsylvania to Alaska years ago, via a rather crooked line, spent time selling Central American shirts/ponchos and nitrous whippets in the parking lots at Dead shows. Many humorous stories. Not your typical hippie, though he loved many of them in his life's story, but most definitely an adventurous stoner.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Nitrous oxide? Like a single serving whippet? Or amyl nitrite?
holy poop! why am i not on this
i was hoping to post a link to the adult book shop but they are you of business but look at that!
i know its used for making whipped cream here and also or for home repair? i guess
the home dept link kind of threw me but i like the price

Last edited:

xtsho

6th July, 1972, David Bowie performed STARMAN on the BBC’s weekly pop show Top Of The Pops and changed the course of music forever.

The three-minute performance launched Bowie to stardom. Thursday 6th July, 1972, is said to be 'the day that invented the 80’s’ as so many musicians who went on to be household names saw the performance and it changed their lives. Those watching that night included U2’s Bono, The Cure’s Robert Smith, Boy George, Adam Ant, Mick Jones of the Clash, Gary Kemp of Spandau Ballet, Morrissey and Johnny Marr of the Smiths, Siouxsie Sioux, Toyah Willcox, John Taylor and Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran, Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode and many more.

moose eater

A friend making his way from some serious cannabis charges in Pennsylvania to Alaska years ago, via a rather crooked line, spent time selling Central American shirts/ponchos and nitrous whippets in the parking lots at Dead shows. Many humorous stories. Not your typical hippie, though he loved many of them in his life's story, but most definitely an adventurous stoner.

Dime

I live by the st clair river and Detroit is an hour or so away,we used to go to the Pontiac Silverdome whenever a good band played. I went to the Stones with Iggy pop and Santana and they had booths set up in the parking lot with every drug you could imagine, I chose opium. No fights and an awesome time.

moose eater

I live by the st clair river and Detroit is an hour or so away,we used to go to the Pontiac Silverdome whenever a good band played. I went to the Stones with Iggy pop and Santana and they had booths set up in the parking lot with every drug you could imagine, I chose opium. No fights and an awesome time.
There was a truck stop in about 1981 or so south of Toronto, going toward Port Huron, just off the freeway mid-way, surrounded by farms, and they sold a $2.50 New York strip steak and eggs trucker breakfast. When I was hitchhiking coming from visiting friends formerly from the Yukon in TO, I'd tie my original Norwegian elkhound female up outside to a post and order that breakfast and felt like a millionaire.