What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Here is a weird one for you. Identical twins who have been rocking Australia for years.
If the banger music pisses you off (great choreography btw) – jump to 1:56 for something entirely different . . .

therevverend

Veteran

Best The Pink Floyd song. It's weird. I had a great friend. He wore fork glasses to High School. Literallly fork glasses. Made out of forks. I gave him shrooms when I was 18 he went schizo.

To this day he's a fucked schizo bastard. Literally hallucinated he thought I was trying to kill him. When I was 18-19. It happened around the time we were eating mushrooms together. He ate cubes like popcorn.

Lost his shit he got fat. The last time I saw him he was drinking Rainier 40's. He thought I'd think he was cool. The beer stank like shit.

I pitched him shit until he smashed the 40 oz bottle of Rainier Ale. In a green bottle most disgusting shit ever. I haven't seen him since all I hear is bad reports. I miss him like anything he was great but he's scizophrenic. Stares at the walls, stares at the ceiling.

Last edited:

therevverend

Veteran
Huh. Anyway I miss Michael. Haven't seen him in 30 years. Everything I hear about him is bad. So I sympathize a bit with Floyd.

It's hard when you're that age (17-19) and your best friend loses his essence. We hitchhiked all over together. Laughed our merry asses off together. His parents were wonderful people. I love the Holy Modal Rounders because his dad had all their albums.

Schizophrenia is terrifying and it strikes at the age (17-21) when you're most vulnerable. The helpless feeling, 'what could I have done differently"? When your best friend has voices in his head that tell him you want to murder him?

CaptainLucky

Huh. Anyway I miss Michael. Haven't seen him in 30 years. Everything I hear about him is bad. So I sympathize a bit with Floyd.

It's hard when you're that age (17-19) and your best friend loses his essence. We hitchhiked all over together. Laughed our merry asses off together. His parents were wonderful people. I love the Holy Modal Rounders because his dad had all their albums.

Schizophrenia is terrifying and it strikes at the age (17-21) when you're most vulnerable. The helpless feeling, 'what could I have done differently"? When your best friend has voices in his head that tell him you want to murder him?

Same thing happened to me with my best friend who at around age 18 started hearing voices. It was horrible because he would seem normal for a while and I would think I got my friend back. But it never lasted long and he would hear the voices again. For years I wondered what if he never got it. How would he have been today. CL🍀

moose eater

Multi-tasking today, along with a tele-med appt in between. Forgot about it and took several puffs of a really nice joint of Soul Mate and shared an 8% 16-oz. beer with my wife of Freemont Brewing's Imperial Winter Ale...

oops!!

So, strategically preparing my wife's lunch of steel cut oats with Turkish organic sun-dried apricots and chopped pecans with butter and unsweetened vanilla almond milk permitted a moment to clear my head.

Thank God for tele-med!!

and

Latest posts

Latest posts