What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

therevverend

Veteran
Link to the Gene Vincent/Alice Cooper part of a documentary on Vimeo about the Toronto1969 rock n roll revival concert. Found snippets on YouTube but they're in French. I'm more interested in seeing the performances themselves than people talking about them.

//vimeo.com/866864567

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

moose eater

With all due respect to Ginger Baker, this is the best drum solo ever recorded:

When I saw Santana about 36-37 years ago, he had at least several different percussion sections, including a broad array of congas, 2 drum kits, and more. And when he would whip off a riff, he would often pause and grin this shit-eating grin, pleased with what he'd done, at least to the degree the audience was. He truly enjoyed testing himself and succeeding, and like John Prine, had as much fun doing it as the audience did. Phenomenal.

Hitchhiking the highways and byways, riding in a van that picked me up on US 131 on the northern end of the 2-lane, 1975, joints of Colombian all around... Laid the fuck BACK!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts