What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

Bear with it. It evolves... And very nicely done...
I didn't have to bear with it. :)

Jimmy's work is embedded in my soul. Missed this concert because I had to work 3-11

From my website:

"In the mid 70's, I got married, bought a house and continued going to school in Pre-Med at U of M. The Columbian Cowboys began taking control about this time and the ER got very busy. Old friends from Sunny Isles didn't get involved but finding onshore transportation became a problem for them. I was supposed to see the surfer at a Jimmy Buffett concert at Gusman but I had to work 2nd shift. He said people responsible for bringing in most of the cannabis for the east coast were there. Guess "You Had To Be There".

Like Woodstock, that concert marked the end of a era for the old school runners. Last saw the Italian at a Chuck Mangione concert at Gusman, snuck up behind me and said, "Didn't I tell ya, he's the fucking Italian Mote Zart!" Got the Grower's Guide by Frank-Rosenthal and started my first indoor grow with seeds from the surfer, under a Grow-lux..."

You really _did_ have to be there to understand the smuggling mentality. :cool:

mudballs

IG post was removed...it was a cat hitting a dog with hashtags like #bekind and #love

Last edited:

mudballs

Oh, you mean the cat dad's #bekind advertisement includes a cat hitting a dog dancing to subdue it? ...oh that's just coincidence

Last edited: