What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I get I've been trolled, gaslit, ignited, put out, reignited, fart on, then spit on.

Guess what motherfucker, I'm hungry, need a pizza

moose eater

good luck, moose! keep us in the loop while we keep you in our thoughts...
This is just a seriously expensive scan that might show what others have missed, as the numbers keep coming up faster than before. Hopefully we find out where the signal is coming from by the glowing points on this $13,000+ scan, and hopefully, if it shows itself, it'll be a spot or spots that can be hit hard with SBRT without catastrophe or unacceptable side-effects that make it prohibitive in my more or less stringent line in the sand of ""No, fuck that noise" where loss of further function is concerned.

The appt with the radiation Doc is one I look forward to as we rarely talk too much about cancer (my tangentiality takes over and he flows with it) and he's an incredible guy, a good Doc, an exceptional human being, genuine, honest, and direct as the day is long, and one Zen motherfucker.etc.

I enjoy visiting with him a lot, and maybe this time the scan will show us something useful.

But the outcomes in the final sense don't really concern me too awfully badly/much. What'll be will be. Let it take its course and do what you can that doesn't further rob you of what matters most in the end.

But then there'll be a visit to ONE good restaurant before I head out of the Mat-Su Valley, and then likely fishing my way back home out the Glenn Hwy and up the Richardson Hwy, with a possible detour to dip-net for silver/coho salmon and maybe some straggler reds/sockeye salmon at Chitina if I get a dip-net from my daughter, as I left home late enough today that I didn't pack my hoops. nets or handles, and hers is nicer anyway. Plus, she's not using it. :)

But I did bring several spin-cast reels and rods and 2 tackle boxes, just now remembering that a smaller case of smaller spinners and such are still on the cassette tape case in my hallway at home. Shit!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts