What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

PadawanWarrior

Metallica lost some of my respect after they all cut their hair, took voice lessons, and made The Black Album. I had tickets to the concert in Seattle but sold them because I was kinda bummed on them. Talk about selling out. I actually saw Lars once at the Truckee Safeway. Another story but that was kinda cool.

Anyways I thought that album sucked but there were a couple that weren't as bad as some. Wolf and Man, and Through The Never. Sandman and the Black Album wasn't awful but it was the beginning of them softening up.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Metallica lost some of my respect after they all cut their hair, took voice lessons, and made The Black Album. I had tickets to the concert in Seattle but sold them because I was kinda bummed on them. Talk about selling out. I actually saw Lars once at the Truckee Safeway. Another story but that was kinda cool.

Anyways I thought that album sucked but there were a couple that weren't as bad as some. Wolf and Man, and Through The Never. Sandman and the Black Album wasn't awful but it was the beginning of them softening up.

Yeah after they were "guided" by rob rock they did gain financial success but they lost their values

Latest posts

Latest posts