What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Never seen a dude turn himself in?
Neighbor from the river days up here, close to 40 years ago, living in a crack house in the Bay Area in California, got popped for petty larceny, stealing shirts and shit from a clothing store. In the middle of questioning, he blurts out that he murdered his best friend up here at a gravel pit over a girlfriend issue. Cop's asking him about stolen cheap-ass dept.-store shirts, and the next thing the cop knows he's getting an unsolicited confession for 1st degree murder.

Neighbor gets extradited to Alaska/Fairbanks and is sentenced to maximum security at Spring Creek Correctional at Seward. Later shortens his sentence in exchange for a deal to do the tour circuit talking to school kids about the evils of drug use and where it might lead one to.

I did drugs since age 13, and never shot my best friend in the back of the head over a chick, or anything even remotely similar. I was never accepting of the explanation that the cause of the whole shiteree was dope. I suspected much more strongly that he was just a sick, twisted, excessively, inexplicably jealous fellow.

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Modern problems require modern solutions

Attachments

• IMG_20240815_014358424.jpg
    IMG_20240815_014358424.jpg
    929 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20240815_015253774.jpg
    IMG_20240815_015253774.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18