What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Last Tuesday a 17 mile long 350 yard wide EF1 tornado blew through my neighborhood.. trees and power poles snapped in pieces. The warning siren going off.. people running into their basements.. me? I go and stand outside. My 12 plants out back on the patio? Not a scratch, broken branch or missing leaves.. a testament to organic bio stimulants, mayne.... still have no power.. maybe the 14th they say...

CharlesU Farley

Last Tuesday a 17 mile long 350 yard wide EF1 tornado blew through my neighborhood.. trees and power poles snapped in pieces. The warning siren going off.. people running into their basements.. me? I go and stand outside. My 12 plants out back on the patio? Not a scratch, broken branch or missing leaves.. a testament to organic bio stimulants, mayne.... still have no power.. maybe the 14th they say...

Glad to see you posting again!! Reading what happened to you, I can't help but thinking of Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now ;) :

"... what do you know about surfing Major, you're from goddamn New Jersey!..."