What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Glad to see you posting again!! Reading what happened to you, I can't help but thinking of Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now ;) :

"... what do you know about surfing Major, you're from goddamn New Jersey!..."

I love summer thunderstorms; lightning, thunder, rain, and the wind. Something about all that action makes me feel alive and complete :)

When the siren started going off (repeatedly) I knew it was going to start getting interesting! A car pulled up in front of my house and a girl popped out. It looked like she seen a ghost. "Can I hang out with you?", she pleaded. I waved her on up. She said trees and poles are blocking all the roads and she doesn't know how to get back. Checking the weather radar on my phone the threat had passed and I gave her some suggestions on how to get back out on the main drag. Later, I discovered that the suggestions I offered were also blocked with tornado debris. This area got tore the fug up big time.

I am totally shocked my plants 1) remained unscathed and 2) didn't get picked up and blown into the next town. .. Divine Intervention :)

Surprisingly, my power came back last night. Crews from all over the state descended and TCB. To them I say, "Thank you.. and dont spend that lucrative cake all in one place."

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Not a cloud in the sky and my power went out about 40mins ago...probably upgrading something..but a shitty start to sunday here

Blue sky today. Good day to go grocery shopping and replace all the grub that I had to toss out of the fridge and freezer.

Still amazed my plants are all in one piece... Yet, after all of the dudes from the power, tree, and cable companies traipsing through my yard and eyeballing my plants has me on a higher sense of alert.. I never enjoyed laying pain on others .. I'm hoping no-one wants to tempt me and Fuck Around Find Out.

Latest posts

Latest posts