What's new

What do you think

Ultramarin

It does seem like it dries pretty quick but maybe that's just the top of the soil and not the inside. And they do look like they've been drowned. I think I compacted it in the beginning and as I watered it it just made it more tight.
actually, the water content of the soil can easily be determined by the weight of your pots...

GF-Z

Wow, never thought that cloning can be such a difficult task...

Slight yellowing you say
2.jpeg

***The yellowing***

1.jpeg

Dont be greedy mate...
Dont rush clones, as the plant is fighting for its life to make new roots before he runs out of nutrients... Humidity must be 70-80% at least, ventilated at least once per day to prevent molds and all those greeny goo you growing below plant
And you put 200w on him when plant have no roots, why ?? ??

All this soggy soil is not necesery
Humidity around the plant, is the key... to prevent him from loosing water via transpiration while he cant absorb it through the roots...
Im so grateful now, that I had attented to biology classes most of the time... It pays off with dramatic profit...

Redblueblur993

Wow, never thought that cloning can be such a difficult task...

Slight yellowing you say
View attachment 18931374

***The yellowing***

View attachment 18931375

Dont be greedy mate...
Dont rush clones, as the plant is fighting for its life to make new roots before he runs out of nutrients... Humidity must be 70-80% at least, ventilated at least once per day to prevent molds and all those greeny goo you growing below plant
And you put 200w on him when plant have no roots, why ?? ??

All this soggy soil is not necesery
Humidity around the plant, is the key... to prevent him from loosing water via transpiration while he cant absorb it through the roots...
Im so grateful now, that I had attented to biology classes most of the time... It pays off with dramatic profit...
The clones were rooted before I transplanted them into soil. I need to buy a thermometer. I'm glad that you did attend those biology classes I know it helped you out a lot and my plan for next year is to go to school.