What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Not for dinner - for dessert

Biscuit cake
It consists of vanilla biscuits, butter, chocolate, sugar and cream.
No baking.
Melt and mix the ingredients (not the biscuits!), build the cake , and then in the refrigerator for 24 hours.

Delicious and very very sweet Thats how I love them cakes

picture.php

P :smoke:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had seafood fettuccine alfredo today. huge shrimp & scallops in an incredible sauce with delicious noodles. ate too much. the bruschetta was killer as usual, and i still have not found a drink that i prefer to Jack Daniels, Coca-Cola, and a slice of lemon. it was worth the drive...the "power nap" the meal inspired probably cost me any chance at sleep tonight however. prob be here damn near all night.:tiphat: sorry, no pictures...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
fried green 'maters, and a thick slab of good bologna fried up on whole wheat bread slathered with mayo. no, i didn't fry the watermelon...:whistling:

shithawk420

Veteran
so i would appreciiate the sace.is it homade or made in in a jar?no never mind.thats a meat saucelooks good brother.heres mine

SolarLogos

oh fuck yeah.i gotta make a drink and eat.would like the recipe if its not secrect.looks like you did it right.looks good brother!
Thank you brother. It's no secret recipe. I just pound out the chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper and shake them in a bag of flower and shake off the extra flower. I let them sit about 20-30 minutes to absorb the flower, which leaves the chicken a little sticky to hold the breading so it won't fall off later.

Next, I mix about 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream in 2 whole eggs, dip the chicken, then into the bread crumbs. They go right into a preheated skillet, with about 1/4 cup of oil on medium high heat until both sides are a light brown. I finish them in the air fryer @400F (or you can use a preheated oven set at 400) for 10 minutes or until internal temp is 165F. I put Parmesan and Provolone or Mozzarella cheese on the last 5 minutes. You can use either seasoned bread crumbs or add your favorite seasonings to the egg/cream mixture. Most people use milk and egg, but the cream is much thicker and holds the bread crumbs so much better IMHO.

For the pasta, I just cook a little garlic, sometimes red pepper flakes and usually Italian sausage, in olive oil, then push it off to the side. Then lightly brown tomato paste in the oil. Add a splash of red wine and cook most of it off. Add Basil, or sometimes oregano and ground fennel seed. Mix it all together, add a ladle or so of the pasta water to thin it and add al dente cooked pasta. Mix and cook until the water evaporates and the sauce is thick and coated to the pasta.
Edit. Salt and pepper to taste
Peace

xtsho

Last nights dinner. Pork chop, potatoes, onion, and zucchini from the garden. The onion and zucchini was cooked in the same pan as the chop after they came out. A little liquid and all the goodness stuck to the bottom of the pan added flavor.

dinner08212023.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts